NorCal Datsun Owners Drive-in Movie Night Monthly

KADET510

Here's an Idea !! What does everyone think of holding a monthly (summer night) Drive-in movie chin-dig??

This summer (2013)

EITHER

Solano Drive-in Theatre 

Concord ,Ca  (2 screens)

or

Capitol 6 Drive-in Theatre
San Jose, CA (4 screens) 

useing ratsun to predetermine the night (fri or sat) and movie.

we can all arrive early with our families packed in our Datsuns.

PLEASE CHIME IN !!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like were seeing a pattern here folks... saturdays in concord...  lets hear more feedback please... please have your friends chime in aswell!

personally i cant wait to get my family and my datsun family together for once a month in the summer!

• Like 2

I'm torn between both locations.. I like san jose because its huge! nice snack bar! 4 huge movie screens/lots so the bumps arent too aggressive its relatively clean..and ive never ever witnessed any thug/violence/trouble there..

on the other hand concord is closer to tracy and easier to get to..and a majority of people so far have voted for concord but ive never been there.. whats it like??

here is what san jose is like

HOTSANJOSENIGHTS030.jpg

HOTSANJOSENIGHTS029.jpg

HOTSANJOSENIGHTS016.jpg

I'm torn between both locations.. I like san jose because its huge! nice snack bar! 4 huge movie screens/lots so the bumps arent too aggressive its relatively clean..and ive never ever witnessed any thug/violence/trouble there..

on the other hand concord is closer to tracy and easier to get to..and a majority of people so far have voted for concord but ive never been there.. whats it like??

here is what san jose is like

HOTSANJOSENIGHTS016.jpg

Ooooo, my car when it was running! 

Trust me everyone.. the summer nights will be soo hot.. daylight savings time means dark at 830-9.. we will have plenty of time to gather.. get set-up and chill!!

I dont think a sterio will be an issue because so many people already have nice sound systems..  I imagine a couple 520's..620's and 720's loaded with couches in the back ..lots of lawn chairs and coolers... shit!! we wontt wanna leave the place !! haha