Awesome genuine brand new datsun parts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the quality :rofl:

They try to buy decent stuff, and repro it..

I highly doubt it is all oem parts

Id bet its close to 50/50... Some of that stuff seems a bit ridiculous to reproduce, but I wouldnt doubt there are some crap copies in there. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Id bet its close to 50/50... Some of that stuff seems a bit ridiculous to reproduce, but I wouldnt doubt there are some crap copies in there. 

More than likely.

They usually do the bait and switch(show the nos oem parts,then send the copies)

Yeah Ive seen that happen. Like I said though, some of that seems crazy to reproduce, but maybe thats how they get you... I dont know. Nothing I can use anyway. Im only on the hunt for one specific item thats harder to find through the normal channels I use for parts. 

Yeah Ive seen that happen. Like I said though, some of that seems crazy to reproduce, but maybe thats how they get you... I dont know. Nothing I can use anyway. Im only on the hunt for one specific item thats harder to find through the normal channels I use for parts. 

Yeah, it seems odd that they would be making repop door hinges, hood props, that kind of stuff...

What part?

Its for a rarer car... not the 510. Ive got some decent places to look for great parts and I find all sort of cool stuff (I just never have money), but not what I need. 

Yeah, it seems odd that they would be making repop door hinges, hood props, that kind of stuff...

Yeah, thats what I mean. Plastic lenses, door seals ok, but some of that stuff seems like it might be ok. Only problem would be separating the two. Only be able to find out once you ordered it... who wants to be the guinea pig?

I ended up finding something I wanted... I emailed them to figure out how to buy items. Being that you posted the site up, have you an experience with them BJ? Ill report what they say... I emailed in english so I might have to resend in Thai. 

I ended up finding something I wanted... I emailed them to figure out how to buy items. Being that you posted the site up, have you an experience with them BJ? Ill report what they say... I emailed in english so I might have to resend in Thai. 

I emailed them yesterday thinking bloke was gonna write back in thai but his english grammar was better than mine (laughed to myself a bit) he emailed within a couple of hours and gave me a price for the item plus shipping cost in australian dollars (as im ozzy) so i was quite surprised actually. But no i havent ordered anything so i cannot tell you how reliable they are or not. I suggest order something small and see what happens could turn out to be a good thing maybe.

was a bit pricey quoted $450 for a pair of guards plus shipping but probably the straightest guards ill find round here.

First i sent an email saying how much were the 610 guards and he sent an email back saying quote the number on the photo and he will send a price.

Heres a site in bangkok thailand i found that stocks brand new genuine datsun parts its in another language but some browsers will translate for you. Pretty pricey but if your looking for brand new parts excellent site.

http://www.autoletparts.host.sk/Total.html

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/30173-datsun-520521-parts-for-sale/page-26

Members have been fucked over in the past.

I don't think it's the same guy... Items aren't the same in any of his FS threads or eBay account. Also, this guys English is perfect. You can tell the guy you listed is using a translator.

I just received a quote for the item I asked for. Price was decent fir the item, but shipping was $90 for something that would fit in a box the size of a soda can. A little high IMO (even if it's coming from Thailand).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.