king kab rear bubble window

as stated looking for rear glass bubble, i have the side bubbles, now need the rear, i will trade a stock flat glass and a brand new datsun gasket for the bubble only, i have gasket, and gasket is factory, not repop, the bubble needs to be clean and no deep scratches, minor scrapes can be buffed out, be fair, stock gaskets are not available any more and my stock glass is clean, i need to complete my project truck, which is going to be a flashback to the 70's, thats all i can say for now..thx tom :) i will also pay the shipping costs within reason..:D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if this deal goes thru, i will only have 1 gasket left, but i do have 2 extra glasses, i would be willing to sell a glass fairly cheap. but i have no more gaskets, now if i can't make a deal with some one then, i will would be interested in selling gasket and glass, follow this thread and see..:)

does any one have a bubble rear window for 620 king kab, got an offer out if anyone's interested, bump,bump,bumpity,bump:)

bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, still searching for that rear king kab bubble, c'mon some one has to have one, let me put it to good use on a 70's retro 620..got good glass and a brand new oem rubber seal, to trade..:)

Tom good luck on the search. Im not much help but i will say this. Steroid has a few #'s to shops out here [in SD] that may be able to replicate the bubble windows. At 1 shop the catch was they wanted to make a bulk order to keep costs down but did'nt give us a price. We havent called the other place yet but ill pass the info along when we do. So...the KC will be 70's style? :thumbup:

yep, going old school , takin it back to the 70's, got a few more loose ends to tie up, the bubble being 1 of them, :D ,got the 70's bug when i saw the orange peel truck that i found here localy, got bit real bad..i'm going to put a bit of a twist on the theme also, working from my memeory and a few pictures from old school truckin magazines..:cool:

gonna bump it one more time..c'mon someones gotta have a rear king kab bubble plexi window..:D, help me get my 70's flashback done..thx tom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.