pumphousecustoms

newbie to the datsun world

nah, im gonna hold on to the bed cover. i like the flush mount of it. thats hard to find now for some odd reason

Guess I'm gonna have to build one of those to. Lol

im working on a deal to buy a 64 datsun 320 from a guy who has it just sitting in his barn... if i can scoop that one ill be starting a new build there too.... it will be bagged and bodied tho!  :D

That engine bay is majestic. Nice ride and I like the tan dash! What paint scheme you going for?by the way bitchin 620>el camino haha

• Like 1

the body will be hot rod satin black with satin clear, im gonna keep the engine bay and under carriage red, the interior will stay tan and red also..... thinking about having a few areas pinstripped and shop logo's on the doors.....thanks btw!!

WELL, GREAT DAY IN DATSUN WORLD.... AFTER 14 YEARS OF STORAGE AND A TON OF GO THRU, DOTTIE IS RUNNING AND MOVING ON HER OWN.....WE CELIBRATED WITH A NICE BATH AND SOME CURRENT PHOTOS...SHE WAS STRUTING!! :thumbup: 

badass. chrome valve cover is sweet. how many leafs do you have? just one? paint come faster!!!!!! haha

badass. chrome valve cover is sweet. how many leafs do you have? just one? paint come faster!!!!!! haha

its got 3 leafs left but im about to put 2" blocks on it to bring back end down....

I STILL HAVE TO REINDEX THE TORSION BARS AND RAISE THE EXHAUST. THE EXHAUST DRAGS OCCASIONALLY. ITS RAN BELOW THE CARRIER BARING CROSSMEMBER, ILL PROBABLY HAVE THE MUFFLER SHOP RE ROUTE IT AND FIT IT ABOVE SOMEHOW