newbie to the datsun world

pumphousecustoms

hello guys, i am jeremy. i own a shop here in knoxville tennessee called pumphouse customs, and a avid minitrucker from way back. in my past 17 years of driving ive owned 67 vehicles but this is my frist datsu/nissan ever. i know you have probably seen this truck before,its a 74 datsun 620 i traded a 78 elcamino for it to be my new shop/show truck along with my mazda b2200 im currently building for strictly show. the datsun is highly modded and looks killer but its about to be repainted in a newer up to date scheme and static dropped with shop logo's possibly on it? who knows. anyways ill try to figure out how to post pics of it on here..... thanks for allowing me to be part of this online community!

• Like 2
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these were pics given to me from previous owner.. i got all new pics in my phone i will load in photobucket an relay here tomorrow. i love this truck but it will not be looking like this here in the next few weeks. i was tol upon getting this truck that all it needed was a drive shaft, WRONG! the tranny was completly busted, it came out from under the truck in 3 pieces but no biggie, i got the new one rebuilt, cleaned and painted and is installed as of last weekend. now it just needs a drive shaft, wich ill have this coming week. ordered the paint today. im gonna leave the interior alone its very nice, under the hood and under carriage will stay red. it has rims on it now too. but the body will be touched up an re smoothed and painted satin hot rod black with satin clear .