NEW! Rat-n-Wrenches Grill Badges

Guest roseyroseyrose

hmmmmmmm......pasties?!!!

the questions is, a matching set or complimentary colors??? :ninja:

ha......

actually, if i dont end up selling my truk in the next little while, im gonna get one beautiful black one....

nice work!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the kind words. Yes these are made using the same process and by the same supplier as the Ratsun.net badges. If you were pleased with the Ratsun.net badges, these are of the same quality.

We try to treat all our customers fairly and I'm sorry if it appears that we are over charging some of you on shipping costs.  

By shifting the Rat-n-Wrenches badges to on-line sales at FutoFab’s site the S&H costs calculate differently based on location. The rates are not always the same unlike the fixed rate we offered when we took orders manually for the Ratsun.net badges.

Additionally, to offer these badges in 8 different colors, we had to pay a premium over what the Ratsun.net badges cost. So rather than raising the badge pricing to cover the added cost and manually taking orders to maintain a fixed shipping rate, we streamlined the buying process thru our online purchasing and let the shipping calculator do its work. The results are an in hand cost to our buyers that is equal to what our manual order process would have cost,but the orders are now being handled more efficiently.

Ultimately for any purchase it is the total cost a buyer pays to have his purchase in hand. We try to do this as fairly and efficiently as we can hense our change to on-line purchasing

All this said the orders placed yesterday and today before 3:00PM will ship on Friday, 2/22. You will typically receive them in 2-3 business days.

Pictures have been added to post #1

The Lime Green picture I reshot w/o a flash. It is a little fuzzy (free hand, no tripod) but the color is much truer.

All those who have placed orders, they are packaged and awaiting pick-up by the postman.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Mine has a small defect in the enamel. But that's how inlaid enamel works. I am very happy with this badge. Mounting holes could be bigger to allow larger set screws for added rigidity. I keep thinking they're going to vibrate outta the holes and my badge will end up on the 405 fwy during rush hour.. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.