!!DATSUN NIPPON EAGLE ROCK SWAPMEET/CARSHOW MARCH 17TH 2013 SUNDAY!!

1200sunny

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO GUYS AND GALS PLAN YOUR TRIP. THIS WEEK IS THE L.A. MARATHON GO ONLINE AND CHECK OUT THE CLOSURES AND STREET DETOURS PLAN AHEAD. RANDY,HECTOR,JAMES AND THE GANG,BLUE EYE WHITE DEVIL AND OTHERS COMING DOWN FROM WAY UP NORTH YOU GUYS WILL BE ALRIGHT.

Thanks jose see u there tomorrow

Driving down tonight to go (not bringing my dime though, I need the brakes to work first :))

I need the following (for a '70 2-door):

- uncracked dash top

- dash vents

- all rubbers except front windshield

- speedo (good condition or for parts)

- interior shifter boot

- front retracting safety belts (preferably complete set incl. matching rear lap belts)

- one of those hinge/lock thingies for the right rear window

- new side vents and datsun emblems for the front quarters

- windshield washer bottle

- windshield wiper button

Also interested in:

- B210 GX Sport steering wheel

- Some sort of center console that doesn't feel out too of place

- OEM tach

- carpet kit

- floor mats

- good condition hvac control panel

- good condition olde timey radio

- 14x6 wheels, if I find the right ones

- not rusty rear muffler and exhaust tip (pref. original, only interested in modestly sized options)

Excited to meet some of you there!

I'll be takeing my son on our first DATSUN swapmeet trip ...LOL ... We are looking for window gaskets for his 1971 DATSUN 510 WAGON .... He needs left and right back door quarter window gaskets and the left and right back cargo area window gaskets ..... We have left and right back doors for a 4 door for sale of trade ... no rust or dents .... And the left and right quarter windows for a 4 door ......... hope someone can help .... THANKS .....

1st swapmeet for me and my GF.. to bad i dont have my 1200 yet :( hopefully there would be some nice cars there nad some 1200 peeps to chat with

Thank you Jose once again for organizing. Nice to finally meet you and put a face with the name. Randy, great to see you and Jackie. And the Seeker (Seeker > 620 KC) was there selling some stuff. Good to see you again Hugh. Once again I wasn't the only 210. There was a very clean 210 wagon. Here's some photos. Enjoy!

DSCN0769_sm_zps68675c24.jpg

DSCN0768_sm_zpsb63e573a.jpg

DSCN0767_sm_zps3d343066.jpg

DSCN0766_sm_zps3e377632.jpg

DSCN0764_sm_zps035736db.jpg

DSCN0763_sm_zpsf90c6526.jpg

DSCN0762_sm_zps63adb06a.jpg

DSCN0761_sm_zps9635ecec.jpg

DSCN0760_sm_zps311252c2.jpg

DSCN0759_sm_zpsf4e10255.jpg

DSCN0758_sm_zps9114dce6.jpg

DSCN0757_sm_zpsa8458d0d.jpg

DSCN0756_sm_zps7886af2c.jpg

DSCN0755_sm_zps906a6442.jpg

DSCN0754_sm_zps04c47e86.jpg

DSCN0753_sm_zps7f6916f7.jpg

DSCN0752_sm_zps8ed35a45.jpg

Saw some well-built rides. 

I was looking mainly for 720 parts... One guy had some steep prices on his ST parts.. But I had a good time regardless, even though I was there for only about 45 minutes.

I was there for about a minute or so, I got there around 8:30. They said it was full, park outside. I just turned around and left. It's kinda iffy leavin my car unattended in a unknown neighbor hood. Especially when some people don't go shoping for parts but rather what cars they can steal.

• Like 1
I was there for about a minute or so, I got there around 8:30. They said it was full, park outside. I just turned around and left. It's kinda iffy leavin my car unattended in a unknown neighbor hood. Especially when some people don't go shoping for parts but rather what cars they can steal.

Totally hear you on that. We got there about 8:10 and I couldn't believe how packed it was. We were able to get in though. Last couple of times I went I got there just before 8 and even after I left around 10-10:30 the place still wasn't packed yet. I was surprised by this today. I won't leave my car unattended either. I've got one eye on it at all times. Even when I'm walking around looking at other cars. I don't blame you for not wanting to leave your car out of your site. People just can't keep their hands off other people's stuff these days. Sad.

colorbox:

So in the pictures there doesn`t seem to be much trucker love down there ,, or did you just not get many pictures..

I am also going to send out a preemptive " im sorry " to Philcus for asking about trucks,, so he wont punch me in the face the next time i see him..

Again Thanks Jose and everyone else who helps to put this on 

Although sometimes a bigger venue might be needed it would probably come with a higher price for rent 

This is one of the best if not the best swaps we go to we had a great time it was definitely packed and Jose and all your helpers did a great job fitting as many people in as possible 

although I didnt get around much I was able to pick up a nice motor and tranny for the roadster I am picking up monday 

Thanks Kimberly and others for sharing your pics I didnt have time to take any 

GREAT JOB EVERYONE 

Thanks everyone for your business see ya at the next one 

I drove my Audi to the event today, so I had to park outside.  :rofl:

Stayed about an hour, specifically looking for a head for my Z.  Regrettably, I didn't find what I was looking for.

Said hi to a few friends, checked out a few cars I haven't seen before, then had to head back home.

Stellar turnout!  Hopefully I can bring my Z to the next one.