!!DATSUN NIPPON EAGLE ROCK SWAPMEET/CARSHOW MARCH 17TH 2013 SUNDAY!!

1200sunny

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the titan wheels and tires i will be taking, im hoping to find some disc brake conversion brackets for 620 if anyone is taking some plz let me know

hey i have the brackets for h/body calipers z32 calipers or wilwood calipers $140.00 for the set call me at 951 214-9555 my name is juan

• Like 1
I've got wheel caps and a right (passenger) side regulator for a 210 if anyone is looking. I can bring them along if anyone wants one or the other or both.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/51727-datsun-wheel-caps-fs/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/52386-datsun-210-right-passenger-side-window-regulator-fs/

Wheel caps have sold. Regulator still available.

Looking forward to this Sunday!! Anyone have a fuel sender for a 2dr 72 510, the wiring/bulb housing for the rear tail lights, or window regulators both driver and passenger side that I can pick up?  PM me to let me know prices.

Thanks

Looking forward to this all week! I need

LICENSE PLATE FRAMES- anyone bringing Datsun License frames please PM me with what you got. Make some easy money here!

For my 521:

Bumperettes and brackets-

Matching Key set with locks, ignition, etc.

Datsun Brand Key blanks ( single sided old type )

Datsun 521 Dash pad (LOL yeah right...) :rofl:

521 hood bumpers

521 cigarette lighter element

Thanks gentlerats...

Looking for this if anyone has a good one bring it down and you have a buyer!

overhead roof trim (where the dome light inserts and runs side to side) for a 72 510 Wagon

what are you talking about?

between the headliner and roof skin, the roof support bolts or tac welded to both sides of the roof support, glued in the middle?

got a pic

sup fellas i need, all the rubbering on my 2door sedan 510, also looking for a lsd rear diff/axles/ to handle an sr, also disc brake kits, coil over kits, a fuel door with spring, dash pad, hood hinges, and i know im missing things but as for now this is all

HELLO GUYS AND GALS PLAN YOUR TRIP. THIS WEEK IS THE L.A. MARATHON GO ONLINE AND CHECK OUT THE CLOSURES AND STREET DETOURS PLAN AHEAD. RANDY,HECTOR,JAMES AND THE GANG,BLUE EYE WHITE DEVIL AND OTHERS COMING DOWN FROM WAY UP NORTH YOU GUYS WILL BE ALRIGHT.

• Like 1
HELLO GUYS AND GALS PLAN YOUR TRIP. THIS WEEK IS THE L.A. MARATHON GO ONLINE AND CHECK OUT THE CLOSURES AND STREET DETOURS PLAN AHEAD. RANDY,HECTOR,JAMES AND THE GANG,BLUE EYE WHITE DEVIL AND OTHERS COMING DOWN FROM WAY UP NORTH YOU GUYS WILL BE ALRIGHT.

If you want to see which streets will be closed here's the website with the info: http://www.lamarathon.com/community/street-closures/

Can't wait for Sunday!

Looking for this if anyone has a good one bring it down and you have a buyer!

overhead roof trim (where the dome light inserts and runs side to side) for a 72 510 Wagon

for the cargo area?

i have one. text me if you want me to bring it.

ZeroW, yeah I'll be there looking for 610 stuff. Primarily an early 4speed shifter, a dash pad and carpet, but what do you have? I was going to drive the 1800 wagon up, but I don't think I can get everything back together in time...aaand its a few different colors.

I also have an original 510 wagon seat in good shape and a 610 goon grill in good shape and some rims. all must go.