Nickjames209

Need any upholstery work

In Livermore. Stock 521 seat. I want to recover with NOS factory deluxe kit (top & bottom and I has it in my possession). I want to replace the horsehair with foam and padding and I think it might need a spring repair. I don't want that "balloony" look, I want it tight and flat, almost like #27 above. I want the seat frame sprayed with wurth trim black. If I could strip existing seat cover and horsehair, I can do that but have kept seat whole for recovering details. Doable and at what cost?

Logistics between Modesto and Livermore should be easy. I might even pull out the 521................................not likely LOL.

How much for this one shipped to Las Vegas, this is a 510 seat correct?

Yea it's a back seat for a customer. It has all new foam and material did it for 150

Pic of the door cards?

Thanks

Joel

Not any door ones but I can post some more of panels I did kinda like the boat side panels and the trunk pic

In Livermore. Stock 521 seat. I want to recover with NOS factory deluxe kit (top & bottom and I has it in my possession). I want to replace the horsehair with foam and padding and I think it might need a spring repair. I don't want that "balloony" look, I want it tight and flat, almost like #27 above. I want the seat frame sprayed with wurth trim black. If I could strip existing seat cover and horsehair, I can do that but have kept seat whole for recovering details. Doable and at what cost?

Logistics between Modesto and Livermore should be easy. I might even pull out the 521................................not likely LOL.

If you supply the material are ready made I can repair seat springs and add foam and install new material for like $150 with new foam

How much for this one shipped to Las Vegas, this is a 510 seat correct?

Do you have a back seat already. Cuz I can make the material part and ship it to you

Not any door ones but I can post some more of panels I did kinda like the boat side panels and the trunk pic

And I just left San Diego Monday night

your located in stockton? do u have any carpet kits in stock? im interested in possibly purchasing one, im located in sacramento

If you supply the material are ready made I can repair seat springs and add foam and install new material for like $150 with new foam

Let's do this.....

your located in stockton? do u have any carpet kits in stock? im interested in possibly purchasing one, im located in sacramento

Yes sir what color you need

Pic of the door cards?

Thanks

Joel

Hey knocking out a full upholstery job starting next week ill get some door panel pics

Yeah, post pics of door panels! I would definitely be willing to pay for a full set if the fitment and quality looks good. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.