Parting 1978 B210 Hatch

LOL  You'all are hilarious! I like frosty beverages.          Anyways......sounds like sicks stop on the way DOWN doesn't include Vancouver. So we"ll weight it up, and go from there. I still need to go over the list, it was a good one. But I remember the dogs mumbling slave & master no good, froze up. Do we get treats now?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent the wheel yesterday to San Diego. Sorry to say, it was a nice one. Big "D"'s are nice but I was informed the GX wheel is really special. Well I guess I'm not sorry, j-boy is always so enthusiastic I'd love to be there when he opens the box to his new wheel.  Good luck dscottdatsun.  

oh boy, oh boy..... scooby snacks... gives me the munchies!!

no worries on the master & slave, we can find those fairly reasonably after market like rockauto.com or something. it's the other odd stuff that is easier to just get from another car. i think the highlights are the pedal set up and associated items, flywheel, and maybe a couple other things.... may have some help down here from dguy and some others locally.

if you, gramps, and the dogs ever make it down, we will make sure you are well refreshed!

thanks again.

Inventory:5-speed (dog-leg) & driveshaft went North of Seattle, the doors hitched a ride. The e-brake and all the cables that go with it went East to Pennsylvania. The "Big D' sports wheel headed South to San Diego, as did the brake booster and spacers to Eugene,Ore. The gauge bezels wanted to go to Kansas, but mine are square.                  

Hit wrong key, back to Inventory................rear view mirror, bumpers,windshield wiper motor,back hatch door w/window no lock,2 honeycomb hubcaps,and 2 "D" hub covers, ashtray and glove box door, wind windows and chrome. Clutch and components are headed to Sac. Still have grille and nice set of rear lights. Gx emblems also. If you need door components get hold of Dablist. I never would of thought that something so abandoned could be so loved. Thanks everyone. All 5 dogs love this new project.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I think there is nothing left of the old gal, but shoot, there still is. Have a nice set of seatbelts, I even ventured into the back, what cute little pull-out ashtrays. Dash is in decent shape, glove box is too. Front bumper not bad, back bumper useable. j-boy I have only one front vent that swivels, I'll PM ya.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.