Parting 1978 B210 Hatch

This is not mine. Please do not contact me with questions as this car is 200 miles from me. I'm just posting to help out. The car is 60 miles East of Vancouver Wa. Contact Lori lori.stevens56@icloud.com for more info.

SANY1000_zps045b6867.jpg

SANY0962_zpsade64e30.jpg

SANY0977_zpsc57064f0.jpg

SANY0969_zps71bc33f8.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

hello all, this is lori, thank you dablist, I appreciate your help.  I don't remember an e-mail from red banner? Sorry if I missed it. And yes the transmission is the MOST popular item on the car. To izzo, your request is there, and I'm sorry that my computer skills have not found this page till now. it's a big datsun world out there. I'm truly trying my best to get her out of the woods, and to those who might appreciate what she has to offer. I'm just a gramma who's trying to clean up the place. I even think there is a little pick-up out there that I haven't made my way to yet. Sorry I can't multi-task on this adventure. It is all pretty overwhelming. But if you can have patience, I seem to get thru eventually. The brake booster and spacers have also been spoken for. Dablist even shot back he'd like the doors. Drivers side rolls up and down like brand new, sure surprised me. The frame underneath though is totally gone. So from there up. Kansas is interested in the dash and gauge bezels, Glove box and ashtray all there. Even 20 year old cigarette butts! Anyways.............just trying to help. Now that I found this topic page i'll be back. 

and if someone can tell me how to get rid of all this gibberish ppppllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

yes, yes and yes ..................and I don't know. I do know the e-brake works, when I went for a joy ride up onto blocks I pulled it and stayed put. The steering wheel I think is even cool, I thought of taking it off, shinning up the chrome, and re-blacking it. It has faded over the years. Will check on distributer, and all the above. Wow, I couldn't believe all these requests, I would never of thought. I'm old, but I like to think young. Thanks everyone, I will stay with ya till we get 'er done. I signed up with pay pal, is that how it works if I start shipping parts? I guess I'll need zips also to figure shipping. I'm determined to make it thru this project, just like you are with yours. And thanks 619, my grandkids think so too.  I'm keeping grand pa pa busy removing parts, he is an old mechanic and the only way I could get him to help was "Just think you can NOW tear something apart and Not put it back together again" He liked that. So I'll keep you all posted, and I'll return to your personal home pages to discuss the fine details. Thanks again Dablist, I'll let you know when I head North.  

• 2 weeks later...

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

going for an update, do a gibberish test. I still suck at sending pictures and I'm not getting any younger, and the dogs don't help. One of these days you'll go to my page and say WOW....she did it. If I see the gibe I'm done for the day. The old girl is looking a bit naked with no doors. The steering wheel was an adventure we won't forget. PUSH in, then twist. I'm glad ours didn't end up like the one I saw on the computer. Pending at the moment e-brake and hardware, that awesome sport wheel (it's heavy) the heater came up as junk. Console pending. Can't believe nobody has asked about the engine, still have good chrome, back lites, emblems, windshield wiper motor and gauge bezels. Next day it rains I'll work my profile. You guys are fun.............all 5 dogs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.