also proud owner of 510 shag wagon!

LeX

Taking it to the shop monday for some body work and some paint of some sort...

but just got it home friday

as it sits, but i supplied the riverside rims.

Planning on lowering it all around, zx struts and brakes with front coilovers and lowering blocks or decambering and shortened struts on the rear.

1j3oly.jpg

335crj6.jpg

28v5z7.jpg

260zas8.jpg

2zzq1ac.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice......i like the wheels you put on it...... r u going to paint it the same yellow color or something different....the yellow looks good

thanks! My personal preference is to paint it the sunburst orange II that comes on chevy HHR among others

3GNDA33P38S518267_01.jpg

That is a nice looking goon!! Are the seats out of a Z car?

aye they are Z car seats.. think they are 240z not sure but they are Z seats

aye they are Z car seats.. think they are 240z not sure but they are Z seats

Thats what I thought, I really like factory Z seats, they are just so stylish looking :D

Nice score...08 is the year of the wagon!!!!! I like the wooden Z steering wheel..classy :D

haha thanks! I've never seen a factory green wagon so yours looks pretty dope.

I'm hoping to tear up the streets down here with an SR swap.

I might get the S14 for the VTC and T28 i can get one for only an extra $500 seems like it may be worth it for sure but its still $500!

where did you find that! i know you are around the same area as me. i have never seen a goon around ATL. do you have a source around here for rims like those? another thing i can't seem to find in ATL but you seem to. love your wagon man, i have to have one someday.

where did you find that! i know you are around the same area as me. i have never seen a goon around ATL. do you have a source around here for rims like those? another thing i can't seem to find in ATL but you seem to. love your wagon man, i have to have one someday.

i know a couple guys with goons. Dave and Ozzy are local and have 3 goons between them but none are streetworthy at the moment. I don't know anyone else in Atlanta area with any. I'm the only one that's road legal woohoo :D but anyway. I drove to Winston-Salem. As far as sources, your best bet is to check ebay or datsun boards or you aren't going to find any wheels around here!

well i know dave, so maybe i can get one of his someday. i havn't seen them so i don't know what kind of shape they are in. but in the south you can't be picky. well i think i have one of the only b210's in town so maybe we can park them next to eachother at the next meet.

Congrats on the Goon! Please tell me your wheel specs! the offset look really good, just needs to be dumped...lol

yep the drop is coming soon! hehe.

Front are 15x6.5 +13 and rears are 15x7+3

they were on my sedan fit pefect... on the wagon there is so much space in the back to fit more but i'm gonna keep these!

Wow that is a CLEAN stock goon...man all you goon guys are gonna drive up the price on them really quick! :P

it's somewhat stock

it has upgraded front suspension and newer rear shocks,

bigger exhaust

L18 with dogleg 5spd and dual SU sidedrafts