(FS) GL Tail lights

Well, it looks like I wont be doing the trade as planned for my last set of GL taillights... soooooo they are up for sale. I see something I want so Ive reduced the price a bit to help with the sale. 

8165857016_8293a2b5d7_z.jpg

• Great physical condition
  • One 0.5in crack on the right plastic frame. Easily repaired
  • Painted all matte black
  • Perfect lenses
  • All sockets hold a bulb tight
  • No rubber seals
  • With center garnish and hardware

$500 plus shipping and PayPal fees

I can meet halfway, I can ship, I accept cash, postal money orders, and PayPal. Ive seen a few sets come up for sale (one set being mine) but they never have the center piece. This set does... now is your chance to own a rare JDM set of lights to set you apart from all the rest.

I will trade for a JDM center garnish that works with the stock '69+ tails (plus cash on your end)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the right side is crooked, or maybe hanging lower than the rest. Is that an issue with the lights or the car? Or am I seeing things?

Its the car. The taillight panel is pushed in a couple inches from a previous owner backing into a pole. Lights are perfectly straight. 

Its also that the center garnish is just sitting on top of the license plate lights so it not sitting on level either.

Thats very true as well. I thought I had that listed, but that was in the old ad when I was selling two sets. 

• 2 weeks later...

Will trade for a JDM center garnish that works with stock tails. 

Will currently trade these lights as is for a nice condition center garnish with you only paying shipping... wicked good deal; just looking to change it up. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.