1 PIECE 510 carpet

I custom fit 1 piece carpet to factory floor. I can make any color you want. As far as I know I'm the only one making 1 piece carpets. Asking $150 and will shipping might be extra. If you live near stockton ca I will install no extra charge. Have done 510 carpets before and the customers love them and now want me to do all of there work. Recommend using carpet pad and gluing carpet down. Let me know if you want one I can have any color made takes about half a day to make will make on order and ship the next day. All carpets are tested and made from my 69 2dr 510 carpet is the best and strongest carpet on the market not that Walmart carpet crap. Edges, shifter, and pedals must be trimmed for custom fit to your car. or i can trim so drops right into your car

FREE 510 TRUNK CARPET INCLUDED

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only companys I know of are over seas AU ebay . The carpet for my 710 was 250.00 with shiping so, your  the onlyone I know of making the one pice carpet .The pice meal kits suck ass. it would be cool if you could make them for all datsun models .am down for a 510 carpet kit .and if you make one for the pickups too

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.