Misinformation, look here to get the 411

Bob3

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great News!

The tracking number for my fuel cell says "out for early delivery" :thumbup: I will have it by the end of the day today.

I will get that installed and plumbed and fire the car. I will cut the fenders enough to clear my new wheels & tires then try and get an alignment done. Then the only thing I'm waiting for is flares. That's a sore subject - let's focus on the positive! I will have a productive weekend and post some more pics!

• Like 1

It's almost there, what's the weight distribution looking like?

I see that nothing is hanging down under the wagon, it's very flat under there, that type of thing must be second nature to you, I have not gotten the hang of that yet, going to have to remove the cab again on my project.

What's left, piping the fuel, wiring, and the flairs?

It's almost there, what's the weight distribution looking like?

I see that nothing is hanging down under the wagon, it's very flat under there, that type of thing must be second nature to you, I have not gotten the hang of that yet, going to have to remove the cab again on my project.

What's left, piping the fuel, wiring, and the flairs?

That's about it. The hard fuel lines and the wiring is all run to the rear of the car. I need to finish up a few things and fire it tomorrow. I will then put on the new wheels and tires and do some cutting just for clearance. I will do the final cutting once the flares arrive. I have a little dash work to do. I'm thinking I may need to remove the dash bar (the roll cage bar that runs under the dash) and redo it to be lower on the passenger side, it just isn't quite the way I want it. I need to finish up the exhaust now that the fuel cell is mounted, and, and, and . . .

Tomorrow is day 60! (although I was traveling for TEN days since the start) I am truly amazed at what I've gotten done in such a short amount of time! :huh:

That's about it. The hard fuel lines and the wiring is all run to the rear of the car. I need to finish up a few things and fire it tomorrow. I will then put on the new wheels and tires and do some cutting just for clearance. I will do the final cutting once the flares arrive. I have a little dash work to do. I'm thinking I may need to remove the dash bar (the roll cage bar that runs under the dash) and redo it to be lower on the passenger side, it just isn't quite the way I want it. I need to finish up the exhaust now that the fuel cell is mounted, and, and, and . . .

Tomorrow is day 60! (although I was traveling for TEN days since the start) I am truly amazed at what I've gotten done in such a short amount of time! :huh:

It's called motivation, and you are full of it. rofl.gif

It's amazing what can be done when one has a plan before starting the project. icon_thumbsup.gif

I really do want to buy that 411 instrument cluster face from you after all this rushing around trying to get this project done comes to an end, and then the only rushing around will be in circles at the track.  :lol:

• Like 1

I love the lettering and the MADNESS sticker its small details like that that put this kind of a project over the top even more

I cant wait for the wheels and the start up

FUCK THAT FLAIR GUY HE IS SETTING UP HIS OWN FAILURE 

LOOKS GREAT BOB