WTB: A few 510 items

Ok, well the flow of money has started again... here is my current list of items I would like:

• 69+ Taillight Garnish: Nice condition granish wanted. No major dents or rust.
  • Coupe "1600" grille emblem: has to have both mounting pins so that I can use it with minimal fuss. 
  • '69 SSS Coupe grille: I just missed my chance on The Realm so Im still looking (Will trade a '70 SSS Coupe grille for it)
  • Under dash heater vent assembly: Just the fascia is fine, but if you have the whole assembly I will take that too. 
  • Under dash AC unit: Only interested in the box version and not the molded unit that spans the full length of the dash.
  • Stainless window visors: preferably with as few dings as possible
  • NOS (or near NOS) '69 arrow markers: Would like the early US version if possible, but will take what I can get
  • '68 rear bumper: With the rear light would be cool, but not required. 
  • '69 gauge console: Im looking to do an LED swap and need the 510 drivable so Id like to borrow someones gauge, convert it to LEDs, quickly install it, and then send mine back to whomever I borrowed it from (plus cash if necessary). 
  • Stock rear-view mirror: Id like it as nice as possible with no crumbling. 
  • Rear sedan seat: no major rips or tears and only in creme. Would like it local as it would probably be expensive to ship. 
  • Nardi Wood steering wheel: only want it with the stainless spokes and with horn button (though not a deal breaker). 
  • '69 Owners manual: looking for a nice condition booklet to add to my Datsun pouch. 

I have cash and a few items to trade. I have no issues paying for shipping, but meeting up local would be nice. Ive been poor for quite some time so now that I have some money it would be nice to get back into the garage and work on the 510. Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already found a few items via my nefarious black market JDM parts guys and I emailed you Angela. Im knocking out this list pretty quick... even found a few items I forgot I was looking for, but was able to snag them.

First post updated with what I still need. 

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting, we didn't get those type of bars over here.

Very few models had the overriders on the bumper bars.

You can have your thread back now :)

From the bit of research I've done, the smaller bumper overriders were only available in Australia on the higher-end trim levels. Since the 510 was marketed as an economy car, very few models were purchased with the overriders.

Those coffin bars were produced by an American company called Amco. They were offered through the dealerships here... I'm not surprised they didn't make it over there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.