Warning Chime Assembly

zerow

I don't want to go from car to car looking for a pleasant sound to remind me that the key is in the ignition or that my lights are still on (a common mistake in my world lately...PTSD sucks...)

I want to recall that the late model (90-92) Nissan Stanza had one that went "ding - ding"...a bell noise versus something electronic "beep". I don't want something like what I am removing...a 40 year old buzzer with emphysema...Any recommendations? I want to get this thing, and soon.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lulz are strong tonight...

I would prefer that I have no female voice talking to me...I already have a wife, thanks. My escape is the car...and my escape occurs in the car.

The lulz are strong tonight...

I would prefer that I have no female voice talking to me...I already have a wife, thanks. My escape is the car...and my escape occurs in the car.

oh come on man you dont want the nagavater 9000? can be programmed with your wifes own voice! "you were supposed to turn at that light, why not just ask for directions, dumbass you left the key in the ignition, why are you going so fast, turn the heater on im freezing" sounds like fun dont it?

• Like 1
oh come on man you dont want the nagavater 9000? can be programmed with your wifes own voice! "you were supposed to turn at that light, why not just ask for directions, dumbass you left the key in the ignition, why are you going so fast, turn the heater on im freezing" sounds like fun dont it?

Ummm...no.