Post 510's

Burabuda

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No info on that car but that is almost exactly how I'm doing my pressure box the 1200 Frankenstein motor

I know, I'm thinking the same thing!!! For the longest time I was dead set on wanting a KA or a VG swap for my 2dr...I would say this car has greatly influenced me not to.

• Like 2

IMG_9602_zps0ce8b3dd.jpg

Thanks guys, yeah that is mine.  It is currently on a boat somewhere heading towards Okinawa.  Looking forward to that thing getting here.

Cleaned up the engine bay a bit, here is how it is looking now.  Lucky for me John Deere Green spray paint from Autozone was almost a spot on match

10668789_823985394299863_1684307518_n_zp

• Like 3

Thanks guys, yeah that is mine.  It is currently on a boat somewhere heading towards Okinawa.  Looking forward to that thing getting here.

Cleaned up the engine bay a bit, here is how it is looking now.  Lucky for me John Deere Green spray paint from Autozone was almost a spot on match

10668789_823985394299863_1684307518_n_zp

The black rectangular box connected to the carburetors, what is that? A filter of some sort yes?