85 regular cab 720 part out

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok just a refresher, PM me your questions, they go to my phone and I will get back to you quicker, not to mention I know your spot in line.

How much for the clutch & brake pedal assembly?

Let me get it out first.

Still have the Speedo assembly w/needle..?

yep, tho there is one in front of you wanting the gauges, the cable is still open. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, I will be starting to finish the tear apart and will hopefully be ready to start shipping parts out once they are paid for. I want my garage back and this datto has got to go. All of you that made requests via PM will take priority, meaning if you want something, PM me asap I will not chase you down via this thread. I need what parts you want and a zip code to figure shipping. I will give you a few to get the money together but I will not hold anything unless I have money down. Sorry but I don't have time nor the patience to fool around. If your stuff is is big or takes more than on person to remove, a deposit will hold it and I will make arrangements for help. I will be more than fair on prices but there will be no free shipping. Flat rate boxes will be used where ever I can.

I noticed the boot style and mounting plate for the console. Do you still have the console? I need the long metal clips that hold the boot in place.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.