STOLEN!!!! ronal 15x7 +10 offset *so cal* *inland empire*

hows it going guys.   these wheels were stolen from me, OUT OF MY GARAGE >:(     they took all four,  two had tires and two didn't. they only got a hold of two center caps as well  which makes it even easier to find since these wheels are somewhat rare.   I pretty sure they stole them to keep because it wouldn't have been too much work to get to just scrap. .. right out of my garage man...  worse?  while my mom and sister were home!  ... if they were crazy enough to do it while they were there, whats next??   I need to know who did it ,even if I don't find the wheels ever again.  im posting this super late, as it happened about a month or so ago.  I was hounding cl and other forums to see if they popped up. ... but nonetheless I need as many eyes out as possible.  trust me, id do it for any one of you,  I HATE thieves!   i slave at work to drop $350 on rims just so your lazy ass can come violate my sense of security and take them from me??  not on my watch.  this person needs to be in a trunk.   if your reading this and you bought them, please come forward and fess up. give me a name. because i can assure you that if i see them on your car in person ill assume you did it... and just like any of you, it wont be pretty.   the info on them :  RONAL R15 (name of the style)  15x7 +10 offset. of course 4x114.3 not re drilled,  two were painted with the insets bronze,  two without.  located in the i.e. area  but by now they could be anywhere.  any help is appreciated guys!  as a community we need to stick together.  id do the same for any of you..

ronal2.jpg

ronal3.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Nick. That sucks man.

You should check with the scrap yards. Fuckin tweekers will go thru a lot of work for a couple of bucks in scrap money. Might be a little late for that now but it won't hurt to ask.

Hey Bro, Sounds to me like it was someone that knew exactly what you had, where you had it, and knew the perfect time to strike (when you weren't home) and also someone that wasn't bothered at all by your mom or sister being home when they did it......SUCKS BRO!  Just thank God that your mom or sister didn't come out to try and stop them because nowadays these punks will shoot just to get a few hundred dollars worth of stuff!

but why wait so long to post it up??? :confused:

Either way, if i see or hear anything...I will let you know.

atHey Bro, Sounds to me like it was someone that knew exactly what you had, where you had it, and knew the perfect time to strike (when you weren't home) and also someone that wasn't bothered at all by your mom or sister being home when they did it......SUCKS BRO!  Just thank God that your mom or sister didn't come out to try and stop them because nowadays these punks will shoot just to get a few hundred dollars worth of stuff!

but why wait so long to post it up??? :confused:

Either way, if i see or hear anything...I will let you know.

thanks alot guys I appreciate it!       shortdog:  that's exactly why I don't think it was a random act of robbery,  they were put away  completely out of sight, I had only had them out two weeks prior when I was taking them off my car... they had to know they were in there. ( my garage has a shed built in)  i had a bunch of stuff in there and that's all they took... well that and my harbor freight welder ;/.   i waited so long because i was waiting to see if they popped up on a car....  i go to all the car meets in my area and wanted to catch them lol.  i figured if i didn't make a big stink online they would feel that i was just like, ok whatever.  little do they know they stole from the wrong dude.  i hold a grudge and will never stop looking,  not to mention im one of those people that watches cars as they pass anyway .

SUPPOSEDLY  my co worker said he saw a blue 4 door 510 in Fontana   valley and cherry yesterday with wheels that look just like mine!!...  it was going in the other direction so he couldn't follow him..    

fyi i have had three things stolen from me in similar fashion.........two of them turned up for sale on craigslist with in a week to which i had a friend call and set up a meeting, he met them and then i went and visited my grey skinned,  pock faced friends to let them know i was taking my shitback ...one gave me the money in there pocket to not call the cops...i didnt take it ....the obvioulsy needed it more than me

sad part of the story......i called the officer or detective working my case becausei was retrieving a 1200 helicopterand it was a felony.....so i called him to let him know what was up incasse he wanted to bust them .....his response..."ok well let us know how it goes so i can update and close the case ..be sure to call your insurance company let them know u got your stuff too..."

i was like wtf

ue search tempest or the likes and search ronal cause if a tweeker has it there only gonna list it by what ever is written on it .....typically they have no idea what they actually have and are just looking for a quick buck

• Like 1

thanks a lot guys for all you help! I know its late after they were stolen but I figured if I didnt, then im really letting them get away.   it was definitely someone that was knew me (or someone that knew a friend of I).   I didnt bother trying to claim on insurance cause.. well I don't know.  yeah, I actually told an officer what happened to see what my options are, or how much trouble I could get them in., and he replied,   .. there isn't much we can do without hard evidence. (when I filed a police report , their wasn't even a way to attach a picture -_-....).   well try not to  make a scene, but  do what you need to do to relieve that anguish..  just don't let them see your face. or..  inform them that you've found them once already..  haha that's my kind of cop.

Hey I found a guy on Craigslist selling a pair of ronal rims doesn't gjve any discription on them and posted a really tiny picture on his add hers the link I'm on my phone so ur going to have to copy and paste the URL

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3611686639.html

thanks man!  but unfortunately those aren't them..  (the second I saw that post I was like oh hell no!  lol  ..  )    like I said, I appreciate all the eyes on on this.  im sure come summer time theyre gonna show up on a car.... if theyre smart they'll paint the full rim and not just the insets...  but theyre not smart, they stole some of my personal property.

thanks man! but unfortunately those aren't them.. (the second I saw that post I was like oh hell no! lol .. ) like I said, I appreciate all the eyes on on this. im sure come summer time theyre gonna show up on a car.... if theyre smart they'll paint the full rim and not just the insets... but theyre not smart, they stole some of my personal property.

I know they are a different style in the picture but the tiny picture posted and only one picture also kinda raised my suspicion so I tought I should post it ... But we'll keep an eye out man hopefully u'll find them

I know they are a different style in the picture but the tiny picture posted and only one picture also kinda raised my suspicion so I tought I should post it ... But we'll keep an eye out man hopefully u'll find them

I agree completely!  and I thank you!. the only reason why im sure is because another friend found that guys instagram with better pics of it.  . good and bad. lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.