anyone in so cal got a trailer i can use/rent???????????????? help plzzzz

hey guys i will be trying to go to arizona next weekend feb 15-17 to go pick up my 510 2door sedan, and a goon but i need a trailer to tow them since they are not running anyone got any trailer any idea that can  point me towards the right direction? help a datsun brother out???? let me know plz thanks......

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Uhaul car trailer is about 80 bucks round trip... as long as you have a decent size truck or a uhaul place that doesnt care.

I hauled my 510 home from maryland behind my 01 toyota tacoma - according to the uhaul website it cant pull a trailer but i found a place that would rent it and the truck pulled it like a champ- but that only helps with on vehicle and assumes you have a truck- much cheaper to do a trailer "local" ie pick up and drop off at the same place then one way since there is no milage on the trailers...

you can rent a truck from them as well if you need to but the milage adds up quick - 

gonna be brutally honest though... if you cant afford to rent a trailer should you really be picking up two datsuns?? I mean i stretched myself a little bit thin to get mine... but ...

if i was on the west coast id help yah out but unfortunately im on the right coast.

Do you have any access to any kind of truck?

well the good news is you have a big ass truck lol- single car trailers here on the east coast are 55 bucks a day locally... but i guess that doesnt help much

do you have any performance shops around? often they have trailers- I have three shops near me in CT - one is a subaru shop, one a nissan, and one and offroad shop and they all have there own trailers- might be able to work something out with them.