521 frame & motor

sale-739245198@craigslist.org

Sorry guys I'm a complete dumb ass i can't figure out how to put the link up. Its on craigs list( Inland Empire )California.

I gave this roller to this guy, He told me he was going to put a roadster body on it and keep it. Now he puts it on craigs list for $500.00 (yea right) I gave $400.00 for the whole running truck. But a friend of mine needed the cab and bed more than I did so I gave it to him and he put it to good use. I had no use for the frame so I gave it to this new guy that just opend a body shop across the street from me. I don't think that's right that he is trying to sell it. I understand that I gave it to him. But if I had known. I would have taken it to the scrap yard or offered it to a ratsun member. What I need some of you to do is fill his mail box with a bunch of dumb ass questions.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sale-739245198@craigslist.org

Sorry guys I'm a complete dumb ass i can't figure out how to put the link up. Its on craigs list( Inland Empire )California.

I gave this roller to this guy, He told me he was going to put a roadster body on it and keep it. Now he puts it on craigs list for $500.00 (yea right) I gave $400.00 for the whole running truck. But a friend of mine needed the cab and bed more than I did so I gave it to him and he put it to good use. I had no use for the frame so I gave it to this new guy that just opend a body shop across the street from me. I don't think that's right that he is trying to sell it. I understand that I gave it to him. But if I had known. I would have taken it to the scrap yard or offered it to a ratsun member. What I need some of you to do is fill his mail box with a bunch of dumb ass questions.

this is the craigslist link check it out http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/car/739245198.html

thanks again for the cab and the bed john

John thats what un nice guys get for being kool :rolleyes: Anyways i saw the ad listed here in SD & thought....i couldnt even GIVE away a somewhat complete 521 last year & this guys thinks hes gonna get $500...yeah right!

Really. I think the guy has no idea how cheap us datsun guys are.

Unfortunately YOU gave it away. (same as if you sold it) What he does with it is his business.

FWIW He most likely won't get that much. And he's an asshole![/quote

Yea I know. I just had to post it up and see what you guys think.

My first thought was what an asshole. And to think I was going to have him paint my race car. But I guess I'll just do it myself. No way would I give this guy any of my hard earned cash. I have even let him park a couple of cars in my yard at night. I guess next time he asks me I'll just tell him yea $35.00 for over night storage.:fu:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.