Looking for Datsun 620 rear brake wheel cylinder with connector

TIGrant

Hello all,

I broke my bleeder screw off in the Y connector on the wheel cylinder of my 79' 620.  I purchased a pair of wheel cylinders off of ebay expecting to receive what was pictured in the auction, a wheel cylinder with the Y shaped connector.  Of course I did not receive what was pictured, just got the wheel cylinder, nothing else.  I'm guessing this is a hard part to come by since no one seems to carry it, Autozone, Advanceauto, O'Reillys.  Advance has the right part by Beck/Arnley on their website but when I go to the store they only have the cylinder itself.  Does anyone know where I can get this part?  I need only one but would like to get a pair, with or without the wheel cylinder since I already have those.  Thanks in advance.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude.  I still need to send you those door lock pulls.  Just got em back from my buddys cabin where I stored em for safe keeping(left em there).  I will go out to the 620 and take off the rear wheel cyl and make sure the bleeders will come out of the y.  If they will, I will send em to ya man.  I dont get off till 1 am so it will be late for me to find out. 

Jeff

got em off with no breakage, no pun intended  please send me a p/m 2 let me know you want em. 

Hey man, just saw your message.  I will take them, I did find a new one on eBay which I bought, so I really just need one.