POST - HELPERS (significant others)

Thought it would be fun to post the people that help us with our dattos, sometimes against their will lol. I'm sure a lot of us have significant others who help us just because.... we make them BUAHAHA

We have like 3 threads of posting T&A dreams why not one for reality? ;-)

Here is my wife while filling my trans, a task I really dislike. those are usually the ones she gets  :devil: 
IMG_20120708_172923.jpg 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is no help at all.Complains about every dime I spend on my Datsun. She keeps bugging me to sell my truck. Ain't happening! My truck is paid for. Sell that POS FORD FUSION with its $300 month payments.

You could do what I did.  Take a hole saw to the trans tunnel.  Then get the corresponding trunk rubber button to fill said hole.  Makes it really easy to fill from the driver's footwell.  No one notices, doesn't leak.  You can silicone it lightly if you're worried.  It'll even hide under the carpet.

That's a weird picture, 72240z.

Here is my wife while filling my rear end, a task I really dislike. those are usually the ones she gets  :devil: 

IMG_20120708_172923.jpg

Fixed.

My wife just after getting the sedan back from the body shop. 

710ontheroad009Large.jpg

My wife is no help at all.Complains about every dime I spend on my Datsun. She keeps bugging me to sell my truck. Ain't happening! My truck is paid for. Sell that POS FORD FUSION with its $300 month payments.

That sucks. Mine was the same way so after almost 20 years, we split up My new GF is cool with my cars. She has a sweet garage at her house and it even has a lift. I am much happier now.

You could do what I did.  Take a hole saw to the trans tunnel.  Then get the corresponding trunk rubber button to fill said hole.  Makes it really easy to fill from the driver's footwell.  No one notices, doesn't leak.  You can silicone it lightly if you're worried.  It'll even hide under the carpet.

Great Idea. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup: