2002 Turbo Civic Si 441whp

Ok guys here is what I have.  This car has been babied for long enough and needs a driver.  I don't drive it much anymore because of a recent addition to the family.  I have a 1.5 year old that makes this car not very practical for a baby seat.  I had a 71 510 wagon a year ago that was a rust bucket that I miss.  I am willing to trade this car straight up for a 4 door 510 with a SR, f20, f22, or maybe even a vg30det swap.  It needs to be virtually rust free. 

I will also consider selling the car for $13,000.  It sounds like a hefty price, but with $35,000 in reciepts I believe it is well worth it.  I could part it out and make the $13,000 I am asking, but I have no time for that.

F0015354-887E-41A3-A00C-50F548C85F14-908

2D0C3DAE-B2A2-4513-89DD-26C51E8E3851-908

Intercooler-1_zpse40972f9.jpg

image_zps729e19ea.jpeg

Picture of the install.

The car is currently garaged for the winter and doesn't get driven unless the roads are clean and there is no rain in the forecast.  I am very anal.  i do not have any timeslips for it because I do not drag race it.  I did most of the work to this car to get it into a magazine.  Which it made it into one magazine, Honda Tuning.

HondaTuningArticle-1_zps58c71c36.jpg

This was pre facelift and a few sets of wheels prior to the ones I have now.  It also had a smaller turbo and smaller injectors. 

The car runs perfect without any hicc-ups.  I am a very mature 31 year old adult.  I do not beat on this car.   

2002 Civic Si $13,000obo

Milano Red Paint with Bronze Pearl

90,000miles on body/45,000 on motor

Hasn’t seen a winter since the Paint Job 6 years ago

Motor

K20a2

6 Speed Gear box w/Carbonetix 1.5 LSD

Full Race Turbo Manifold

T67 Garret Turbo

PWR Intercooler w/IC piping

TiAL 44mm Wastegate

TiAL BOV

1000cc Injector Dynamics Injectors

70mm T1R Exhaust

Eagle Fuel Rail

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Aeromotive 1000 Fuel Pressure Regulator

Russell Stainless Fuel Feed and Return Lines

Ingalls Engine Torque Dampner

Interior

Defi Boost, Temp, and Pressure Gauges

Type R Gauge Cluster

Buddy Club Short shifter

Skunk 2 Shift knob

Red Carpet

Type R Floor Mats

Alpine CD Player

Mugen 360 Steering Wheel

NRG Quick Release Hub

Wheels, Brakes and Suspension

5 Lug Swap from  05 Civic Si

Enkei RPF1 Wheels (Silver) 17x9 +22 offset w/ Azneis rt-215 tires 225-45-17

Buddy Club Lug Nuts

Apexi N1 Type R Coilovers

Rear Progress Sway Bar

Mr. Alex Rear Strut Tower Bar

Exterior

Type R Front and Rear Bumpers

Type R Sides

Type R Rear Lip

Mugen Front Air Dam

Carbon Fiber Hood

Carbon Wing

Eibach Camber kits

04-05 Headlight Conversion (light assemblies and wiring harness)

ABS Delete

Makes  441 whp/283wtq @11psi

image1_zps2ae61a76.jpeg

Trades

sr20, f20c, f22c 4 door/wagon 510

STI

EVO

S2000

2010-newer Fit

DSCN2276.jpg

a picture of my old rust bucket 71.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice civic I'm the owner of the brown datsun with the f22 from chicago 

Hey Juan. I was wondering if you were a member on ratsun. I love this site. Just need to get a 510 to contribute.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you are trying to straddle the ditch between being a Dad and wanting your toys...  and you want to take the kid out in either an old 510 goon or something between a roadster and a Fit (?).   Not the best choices imo, but at least go with the better crash protection of the newer cars.  Sorry to be a bummer... just the old guy/dad in me speaking.

Sounds like you are trying to straddle the ditch between being a Dad and wanting your toys... and you want to take the kid out in either an old 510 goon or something between a roadster and a Fit (?). Not the best choices imo, but at least go with the better crash protection of the newer cars. Sorry to be a bummer... just the old guy/dad in me speaking.

I would have to say you are correct to an extent. I am not looking for a daily driver by any means. I am looking for a four door 510 mainly for the reason of my boy. I am still a kid trapped in an adult body that still wants to enjoy my motor head passion. The civic is driven mainly on the weekends and sometimes during the week. I am looking for a four door for carseat reasons. It is a pain putting it in and taking it out. That being said the future 510 will be treated as my civic has been treated. A weekend driver and on nice days throughout the week meaning Carson (my son) will not being seeing the back seat of whatever vehicle I end up with all that much. Mainly when momma has something come up and daddy drive the datsun to work that day. But Ben, you are right I am still living in my kid world.

I would trade for the shwinn, but it doesn't have a basket on the front and its only a one seater. I would also prefer a bell and and baseball card in the back wheel. So sorry I just can't pull the trigger on the shwinn.

Although I know there a lot of weird people on the west coast gay services aren't on my list of trades so cmeasly I am going to have to pass. I appreciate you sharing your sexual orientation with everyone on the interweb.

zianian I have you phone number, I will definitely be in touch with you. I don't like yellow, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to paint.

Well, thanks for all the interest in my thread, but still haven't found what I am looking for.

• Like 2

Answer to your vehicular prayers,

How about MOST of a tandem bike sawed in half and stuffed in a suitcase?

48910DC2-EEB9-4D6F-A056-7745711AF4E9-170

Won't look like this ever again but has basket! vvvvvvv

48A774A0-F20B-4507-8635-7C16C058B8B3-170

Orrrr you could even try your had at fibreglassing bamboo to it using a surfboard repair kit. The logic was there, I think, although instructions were not and fiberglass wasn't exactly one of those just wing it how hard could it be ideas lol.

7164BEB7-1551-4E85-A3D8-A55A8E4B552D-155

I will strait trade for honder.

Pros: rear wheel drive

Old as shit

Quad leg 4 banger for highspeed

Random mismatched parts from a collection of shitty bikes

It's yellow kinda like a sports car

Convertible

Great mpg

Comes with the gross old suitcase

You cover shipping lol

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.