Universal dome/courtesy lights. From wood to Plastic. Support PrimeLuxeZ's build.

PrimeLuxeZ

Contact info: Marcos_gonzalez_13@ymail.com/ or shoot me a PM

Payment Preffered: Paypal at address above.

Shipping: Free shipping depending on zip.

Prices: Vary on dome light.

I have for sale are Dome lights for your vehicle. They are universal, could mount up to stock location or  will take some to little fabrication to fit properly.

(Will need at least some kind of electrical education, they are fairly simple to hook up)

If interested in any of the below Courtesy lights send me an email to the above address or Pm me which ever you like and put the part # and username so I can know which one too see if I have in stock.

All money will fund my s130 build in the Build section. Thank you for your support.

-PrimeLuxeZ

The first I have is a Black dome light with one light and one on/off switch, with hardware. Swivel action.

Part#BF11PS (fat)

Price:$12

Shipping:Free depending on zip

DSCF2269_zpse7bc767e.jpg

DSCF2270_zpsca5d0c24.jpg

DSCF2271_zps5c245908.jpg

DSCF2273_zpsd6e84806.jpg

Grey/Silver dome light with one light and one on/off switch, with hardware. Swivel action. (Screws mount behind front)

Part#GF11PS (fat)

DSCF2276_zps89328d4d.jpg

DSCF2277_zpsb63e1b7b.jpg

DSCF2274_zps289f5247.jpg

Grey/Silver dome light with one light and one on/off switch, and hardware. Swivel action. (Screws mount on front plate)

Part#GS11PS (skinny)

DSCF2282_zpsb52f81ba.jpg

DSCF2283_zpscc8def2a.jpg

DSCF2284_zpsa52c9eb5.jpg

Black dome light with two lights and two on/off switches, and hardware.Swivel action. (Screws mount on back plate)

Part#BF22PL (fat)

Price:$25

DSCF2280_zps2c4862d2.jpg

DSCF2279_zps0c0c0e8b.jpg

DSCF2281_zps2fd9c3ad.jpg

Grey/Silver dome light with two lights and two on/off switches, with hardware. Swivel action. (Screws mount on front plate)

Part#GS22PL (skinny)

DSCF2246_zpsd5578b57.jpg

DSCF2268_zps47e3ee0c.jpg

DSCF2247_zpsb96e7afd.jpg

Dark wood dome light with one head cylinder light and one on/off switch, with hardware. Swivel action from front to back.

Part#BS11WS

Price: $17

Shipping: Free depending on zip

DSCF2256_zps244bbc3c.jpg

DSCF2257_zpsba1aec41.jpg

DSCF2260_zps6b4d34e5.jpg

DSCF2259_zps1daf768d.jpg

Light wood dome light with one light and one on/off switch, with hardware. No swivel action light is starionary.

Part#TS11WS

Price: $10

DSCF2253_zpsf3e1bc08.jpg

DSCF2255_zps52417172.jpg

DSCF2254_zps6c1c9329.jpg

Light wood dome light with two bowl lights, two on/off lights, and one middle acc light, with hardware. Bowl lights have swivel action

Part#TS22WL

DSCF2262_zps75e4b0f5.jpg

DSCF2266_zpsa2cdd2f5.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those wood grain are pretty badass. What bulbs do they use?

How many of these do you have each? 

Yup they are, im suprised no one has been wanting to buy any. They use just a 12 volt light bulb. Not really sure what it would be called.

Well of each I can say I have at least a box full of each. I have more of the plastic ones then the woodgrain one's thats for sure.

Wow those are nice. 

I'll be getting the first wood one if my new truck needs it, and it's available...

They actually are. I'm thinking you could change the bulb with an led if you want to go that route.

Alright sounds good man. Yeah I havent actually sold any. This would be the third forum where I post it, and actually get a reply back.

i have been looking for a more sytlish dome light.

wood huh, never thought of that

are those wooden ones from boats?

i might go 'find' a wooden dome light now... or copper...or brass...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No sir I have no pics. I really wish I did for examples though. Where I posted the on other forums their active members are more younger and could probably careless about dome lights. They are more intersested in Low and wheel fitment. I have had more response here then any other forum. If you would like I could do a test mock up.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.