Puget Sound area Ratsun Meet

DatDoug

Lets get a meet going for this coming month! I need my Datsun fix for July:eek: Somewhere in the greater Puget Sound area. Everett, Federal Way, Tacoma, Issaquah, Puyallup, Bremerton, Bothell, Lynwood at a park, home, garage, anywhere! I would have one over here but who will come? Olalla is not exactly the center of the Datsun Community:blink: I say like July 19th downtown Tacoma @ the parking lot where they have the RatRod show every year. Then we can cruise thru D.T. Tacoma:D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we meet at Pull A Part, we can find a datto and strip it down just for fun :) then go on a cruise :)

VelvetPants and GenMaxima work @ the Poulsbo one. Lets see if they can have a meet there? What do ya say Dall?:D Then u can sho-off your $200 521:fu:

yota gatherings :mellow:

you must be mistaken, it is a rare day on the snowy side of hell when more then 2 yota people get together.

thats why im trying to get that import meet to happen, i just like to see old cars and people interested in em and able to work on em.

nothing like a good argument on how to diagnose a weber :D

if i didnt already have so many yota's id prolly get a datto to be legal and all, but ill live vicariously through ]2edeye's beer box dattos:p

I'm game, I suggest meeting at the Sear's parking lot at the South Hill Mall, across from Red Robin in Puyallup. Maybe a dinner/story swapping get together?

My VG is ready to go now!! She'll be returning soon the your local autocross events...stay tuned!