Sign in to follow this  
H5WAGON

1979......510 2Dr Hatch.....Rally Project

Needs motor, trans and TLC.

CHUMP car racer, back woods rally toy?

$300  I have the title.

Mike 503-381-9838     I have other wheels that will go with it.  Full set 14" snow tread 60's

No time and possible move....need it gone.

IMAG4142.jpg

• Like 2

In the trunk a tiny hole...other is mainly surface.

It's been sprayed out, a lot cleaner...And the Chrome surround are on the Tail-lights...

damn, wish you were closer and i had the time/space/money for another project lol, I want one of these bad. glws

sounds like a friend of mine wants this, im gunna go over the details with him tonight!!!  

Bump for my favorite datsun. These things go hard and float gavel like a dream. I could wind mine up to 75 with mushy shocks and worn out steering and still perfect control even through corners. I had l20b and dogleg 5 speed and it was unbelievably fun to drive. If someone hasn't snagged it up Yet I hope it gets a good home. One of the best datsuns in my book

• Like 1

its still @ H5wagons house  -  my friends bailed on the project :( 

BUMP

Got a complaint from neighbor, called the city on me.

$200 it goes!

Bump for my favorite datsun. These things go hard and float gavel like a dream. I could wind mine up to 75 with mushy shocks and worn out steering and still perfect control even through corners. I had l20b and dogleg 5 speed and it was unbelievably fun to drive. If someone hasn't snagged it up Yet I hope it gets a good home. One of the best datsuns in my book

Would make a awesome racer!

Go rip their dick off and shove it down their throat. Little bitch snitches.

Your basically half way there  :poke: Get to it  :hairy:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.