torsion bar anchor bolts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are 4 7/8ths inches from one end to the other.

DSCN0769.jpg

These are off a 66 datsun 520, I believe they are all the same, but I really don't pay much attention to the 520/521 frames anymore. Let me know if you want this set, they would be $15.00 shipped, and I know that's a lot for a couple bolts, but your actually paying me to stand in that stupid USPS line.

Why stand in line at USPS? Grab a $5 box, buy the postage online, and put in the package drop at the Post Office.

Because I don't ship enough to do it that way, in my world, I put my information out there as little as possible, and that is what all them places want, your information, safeway, albertsons, pick n pull, USPS, UPS, and if they have a card that is scanned, they even keep track of what you buy, and they sell that type of info to others that want to sell you stuff also, what kind of emails do the "toolkit" members of the "pick n pulls" get, and exactly who are they from?

It would not surprise me that email stuff comes out of the blue, well I don't know about the rest of you, but I get less than 10 emails a day, and most of the crap comes from EBAY, but at least they have not sold my address to any third parties yet.

Hey Wayno! The ones on the truck are a little longer but i'll take yours anyway. Please pm me your paypal info. Thanks

How much longer?

Maybe the 72 521 bolts with an L16 are differant than the 66 520 with the J13 in it.

Does anyone here know if the early 620 torsion bar adjustment bolts are the same as a 72 521?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.