(R.I.P) donna the start and unfortunate finish on my 75 710

710Hippy

I owned a 1975 710 post and when i bought it i spent 25$ I saved it from the depths of a mans backyard where it sat for 20+ years had a blown L18 in it. My friend being into datsuns had two 620 trucks and one a parts truck for the time being had a perfect L20 and four days later and about 400$ it was on the road but still looked pretty bad and over time i started to get glass for it and then it was on the road as my daily driver with all the glass and functioning parts. i owned it for 3 years and i loved it best car i have owned. it was soon to get overhauled and i planned to park it for awhile and start making it what i want it to be first is a VG 30 swap not sure if i want it turbo or not with a 5sp tranny custom rearend so i can make LSD, full roll cage, custom fiberglass dash to match the origional but without the cracks, racing seats, lowering it. making it my own but unfortunatly that never happened some jackass pulled out in front of me and totaled the car i will post oics from the time i got it through all the work till time of death

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i first got her  26_zpsefcbc3b2.png

bringing her home 6_zps3306fe2f.jpg

cleaned her up some 17_zps32370253.jpg

freshened up the motor 10_zps20dfbbdb.jpg

installed the fresh l-20 and this is how i drove it 25_zps4f9785f5.png

photo shoot 23_zps2cabcbcf.jpg

she loved the snow and the rain could get sideways better lol 24_zps41a8ae31.png

installed some office carpet which worked well plus a few good looking goodies 023_zpsa154c0cd.jpg

finished and looking goodIMG_1231_zpsa4e88775.jpg and drove her like this the rest of her life when some a hole pulled out in front of me and she was gone forever IMG_2172_zpsb41291bd.jpgdattowreck_zps35b9f35e.jpg

after donna it took about a year but my girlfriend searched and searched and then came violetIMG_0198_zps5185998a.jpg

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/51257-meet-violet-my-710-vg-30/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/26521-death-of-a-710/

I was crushed i literally cried :bye: but yes thank you im okay

I cried when I got rear ended lol. 

My excuse is that someone gave me brownies with a special ingredient. 

Otherwise, I would of bashed the kids head in.

But you have a new beginning with Violet, make her just as awesome as Donna!  :thumbup:

yeah i was pissed i wanted to go after this guy but because my plastic T was gone from my hood release and i had vise grips on it they went through my knee so couldnt really go anywhere and having my girlfriend in the car i was more worried about her

yeah i was pissed i wanted to go after this guy but because my plastic T was gone from my hood release and i had vise grips on it they went through my knee so couldnt really go anywhere and having my girlfriend in the car i was more worried about her

ouch....