The620.com is down!

ezcruiser

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I here, Dave is real busy with work and just doesnt have time. I have tried to email him several times , but no response. Steroid might know a bit more info on him...I hope to get Dave back into the Datsun game, he was a good guy and did alot for the Datsun game...

If you read this dave drop us all a line..

Was he at Canby this year, I thought I saw a picture of his truck????

• 2 weeks later...
lets start another thread on the same subject :D

lol it's ok mine was here first! Way back machine is news to me! Pretty cool, I knew you could search for something you knew was on the website with google and then cache the site for the words you searched and get on the site, but you couldn't navigate from that page...

• 2 months later...

I never understood why you can't just buy a friggin domain name...

Leasing just creates problems, and the asshole snipers will be there the second your lease is up. Stupid way to run the internet if you ask me, but I'm not in charge so.....

you get 30 days leway. I had let BleachGarage run out 2 years in a row. I got email notices every week and I had 30 days to buy it again before it went up on the open market.

Now I have it on auto-renew and they'll let me know before my credit card expires. :D I own the interwebs now!

I think Dave, the owner is just doing other things right now than Datsuns. I haven't seen him around the shows or forums for about 3 years.

I think Dave, the owner is just doing other things right now than Datsuns. I haven't seen him around the shows or forums for about 3 years.

Basically for the time being the old 620 site that Dave had, has been turned over to Mike to keep tabs on. Do to things expiring, the name needed to be changed. For the 620 Resource the link the other guys posted is the one that is being used now. http://www.olddatsuns.com/

Dave is just taking a back seat for a little while. You never know when or if he will pop up.

Basically for the time being the old 620 site that Dave had, has been turned over to Mike to keep tabs on. Do to things expiring, the name needed to be changed. For the 620 Resource the link the other guys posted is the one that is being used now. http://www.olddatsuns.com/

Dave is just taking a back seat for a little while. You never know when or if he will pop up.

Hi....

Thanks for the update Paula! :cool: