My 17 month old son says Datsun for the first time today

My 17 month old son got his first Datsun at Christmas, a 1:18 scale die cast 240Z and he loves it.

Well today he was working on it with his toy screwdriver so we decided to record it on the old iphone. Not only does he recognise it’s a Datsun but even says it :w00t:, after a little coaxing.

Mrs couldn’t believe it, or didn’t want to. :rolleyes:

That’s my boy :thumbup: .

http://s642.beta.photobucket.com/user/datsun_sp310/media/ArcherandhisDatsun_zps6d4408eb.mp4.html

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that is awesome. I wish I could get my son to take an intrest in cars. He is more into TV ninja turtles... Six years old and doesn't spend hardly any time outside :(  When he comes over to my house the doors get shut and he is out in the yard or on the trampoline. Can't have him getting lazy like me :P

I took him out to an autocross meet. He was fine till a ratty as porsche pulled up. Had the stinger pipe on it, thing was loud as hell and only went 14ft/hr. Come to find out the guy driving was scared cause it was daddy's baby and he wasn't suposed to take it to the meet. My son heard the exhaust (was 4 at the time) and he was done. I think that may have turned him off from cars.