WTB: Lug Nuts for 280zx 6 Spoke wheels

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the lug nuts the same as the 280zx iron cross wheels ?

Wouldn't all of the ZX lugnuts the same, despite the wheel maybe being different?  :confused:

EDIT:  I just found this as well while doing a little reading: 

"All ZX mag wheels have the same lug nuts, both swazi's and 6 spokes. Not steelies if they ever came with those though." - Laecaon
"The 280ZX used about 4 different types of mag wheels through 79-83 and the lug nuts are all interchangeable." - Bleach

there is a set on eBay sold by do accessories that works perfect. Should be about $20 for all 16. I used them in my wheels.

I'm on my phone at work else I would find them for you. But go look for my wanted thread from a while back. Just google "ratsun laecaon want to buy zx lug nuts"

Doh !!

I've been beaten by one them grrrlllls ! Again !!!

*runs home crying and whining... For hours ... While plotting to get datwifey back muahahaha*

Thanks Datwifey and Laecaon.

Org poster I was going to suggest I thought I had an extra can of these at home , but in all honesty... New is best :)

Doh !!

I've been beaten by one them grrrlllls ! Again !!!

*runs home crying and whining... For hours ... While plotting to get datwifey back muahahaha*

Thanks Datwifey and Laecaon.

Org poster I was going to suggest I thought I had an extra can of these at home , but in all honesty... New is best :)

Damn, I can't believe that FTP wouldn't know more than I on the ZX lugnuts! ;)  To be honest, I just thought they would be the same, so finally decided to help the ole co-worker (ZLOG) out and see if I could find any info on what you asked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.