Ratsun.net Grill Badges – Close Out

Ratsun.net Grill Badges – Close Out. Once gone they will be gone forever.

ALL are spoken for and only 3 are unpaid.

Thank you everyone!

Ratsun.net Grill Badges for sale to Ratsun members only at $35/each + S&H.

Also, with each grill badge purchased you get a free Ratsun.net pin ($4.50 value).

S&H is $6/each (US). PayPal accepted. Send email & shipping address to Dave@FutoFab.com for electronic invoice.

Ratsun_Grill_Badge_and_Hat_Pin.JPG

• Like 2
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What colors are available? Is the one in the pic blue or purple?

Only color is this combo, black in the center, gray ring on the out side. Sorry if the coloring is a little off. The photo was taken indoors w/o a flash.

Same price as before? Where's the beef?!

The "beef" is the free hat pin.

And that this is the last opportunity, no more Ratsun.net grill badges after this.

dave, i paypaled you, and sent an email with the details, thank you.

any one who hasnt held one of these badges, let me just say they are 100% a++ quality items, lots of people can confirm that, i cant wait to have one of the last ones, best jump on these yo!!!

We have one (1) Ratsun Grill Badge remaining and four (4) awaiting payment.

If you have not already contacted me, PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY. Please send an email or PM me to purchase. I'll let you know if we have a badge available. If not you will be added to a wait list in the order recieved.

Those that currently have not paid, have been given a deadline of when payment is due (check your emails and PM's).

If the deadline passes, the next wait listed inquiry recieved will be offered the badge, but whoever pays first (original buyer or wait listed buyer) will recieve the badge. Any payments recieved after the badges have sold out will be returned in full.

I am trying to be fair about this. I'm not sure if there is a better way, but I like to try and be up front about how it will be handled

I'll take the last one if still available. Let me know. Thanks, Darin

Darin, You are the lucky guy. I have your name on the last one. Your email has been replied to with payment details.

As of right now there are ZERO available and only 3 with payment due.

Thank you to everyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.