510 Parts - Vancouver BC - Updated and lower shipping

Hello I'm looking to sell some parts I've had stored for the past 15 years:

• 2 Libre type Rims 13 X 5 - 4 X 4.5 US Mag don't know if these fit 510s or not - $80 for pair - SOLD
  • L20b block bare - $80
  • L20b block bottom half 1 cylinder needs clean up bore - $80
  • 70-73 Front Crossmember - $60
  • Long tube Headers for L Series - $200 - SOLD
  • 1969 Headlight trim Left and Right - $50 for the pair
  • Datsun 1600 Valve Cover - $20
  • 210 Small port Small combustion chamber Head - $40
  • W58 Smog Head Cam is an upgrade for stock L16/L18 or use as parts for a better head - $40
  • Fiberglass Fenders Left and Right - $125 - SOLD
  • 2 Front Grills straight with all tabs intact - $75 each
  • Cabin heater core assembly - $40 - SOLD
  • 2 Rear Windshields with defroster lines, were working when pulled 15 years ago not sure about now though - $150 each
  • Rear Windshield - $80
  • Center Dash Radio Console includes oem defroster switch - $80
  • 2 Door Rear Quarter Windows Left and Right both latches intact some rust in front corners on both frames - $75 each - Passenger side SOLD
  • 1970's Dashboard - includes wiring harness - dashpad has a few cracks and missing a 2 inch patch - $80
  • 1971-72 Engine Bay Wiring Harness no obvious signs of splicing, still attached: fuse box (lid tabs broken) 1 fender marker, 2 turn signal lights and most relays - $150
  • Electronic Distributor Remanufactured never used - $140
  • Wooden shift knob - Datsun Emblem, well used - $40
  • 2 Door Rear Window Latch - Passenger side, some small surface pitting - $40
  • 2 Hood Hinge Sets - $60 per set
  • Cable Accelerator Pedal Assembly from early 80s 200sx, fits 510 with some mods - $60
  • R160 Open Differential (I'm guessing 3.90 gears) - $75
  • Eyebrow Trim Left and Right - $85 - SOLD
  • Eyebrow Trim Drivers side - $35 - SOLD
  • Exhaust Manifold - $50
  • Transmission Crossmember - $20
  • Fuel Tank Door - $40
  • Z22E Crankshaft had some water sprayed on it at some point, some surface rust that rubs off - $40
  • Bumper Overriders set of 2 - $40 - SOLD
  • Parking Brake Assembly cable seems to be functioning - $40

It seems a number of people didn't realize that I am in Canada and shipping across the border was costing more than they wanted. As such I am willing to split the shipping costs, albeit at my discretion (I don't want to end up losing money). I don't mind shipping the smaller stuff but not bigger things like headers, cylinder head or glass etc. For local pickups I'm in the Tri-Cities area outside of Vancouver.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance you could post some pictures of the front and back of your Libres?  I'm not necessarily looking to see if they're "real" or not.  I have a set of knockoffs, and one wheel doesn't match the set, so I have to use a spacer to make it work.  I would by both wheels with whatever shipping costs if they're the right ones.

• 4 weeks later...

I never got around to putting it in but if I remember correctly you just have to mount the 2 brackets to the firewall/bulkhead. I don't think it was a direct bolt in (and I don't have a 510 to check anymore) but I recall people were doing it with their VG30/KA24 swaps a number of years back. So there should be info around how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't check this thread much anymore. My PMs are forwarded to my email so I answer those much more frequently.

What's that gas tank inlet tube from?...and how about the tranny crossmember? 5 speed?

Thanks

That fuel inlet tube is from a 70s sedan with an evap tank (72 4 door if I recall). The tranny crossmember is from a 71 2 door 4 speed.

got a phone #? need the eye brow trim.

Eyebrow trim is sold sorry.

Please call me. I would like to buy some parts... Fenders are very interesting. Do not care about shipping cost. Lets talk...

4104555400 or 3107468299

Thanks,

Tim

timnorris1965@aol.com

Fenders are sold sorry. If there are other parts you would like pls send me a PM (not terribly interested in long distance charges if PM is free :thumbup: )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.