Holley 5200 parts carb

Hi guys,

I started rebuilding the carburetor that came with my 320. It is a Holley 5200 (part# R7343). I have it cleaned and replaced everything in the rebuild kit, but I am missing parts of the linkage, and all of the choke assembly and fast idle linkage. 

I am just throwing it out there to see if any of you have an old parts carb, or any of these parts you would like to sell. I attached a few pics of what I am missing if that helps.

Thanks,

Nick

fast_idle_linkage_zps96b5c2ba.png

carb_zpse09c9be6.png

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you only need just the 2 parts ??

the bent rod

and the funny shaped lever thingamabob?

That's all I need for the throttle linkage, but I also need all of the fast idle linkage parts as well as the choke assembly. When I get home I'll post a pic of my carb. 

Yours might be a Holley 5210

This is the carb i have according to the stamp on the base of the carb. It says H2-5200 It has the weber stamp in the bowl like you said it would too. 

http://www.carburetion.com/CarbNumber.asp?Number=R7343

My buddy just gave me his old weber 32/36. he just did an engine swap and didn't need it anymore. I would still like to finish the other carb rebuild since i put the time and money into it. I'll keep searching the pick n pull, but It's been tough to find. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.