Help Removing Wheel Hub

SD_GOON

I am trying to replace my wheel studs and I am stuck removing the wheel hub. I know I'm almost there but I can't seem to figure it out. I have uploaded pics of my progress.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

20130109130945.jpg

20130109130938.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....you're easily impressed???  :)

I don't remember, but it wasn't critical.  It was about 3-4".  I just ran down and looked in the shop and it's not there anymore.  It might be in the shed, but I may have turned it into a pulley for the belt grinder.

Anything that will fit inside the top hat of the rotor, but it bigger than the hub.

ya.......... i am, but only cus ive spent an hour trying to figure it out as a newb before and that took you a min tops...... 

and maybe a little bit of it is that im too proud to ask for help till i fall flat on my face 

Point is, thats a slick trick and i want to have something handy for this task :D 

Ok guys the wheel stud change was a success( I'm using Dorman studs #610-403) but now I have another question. Are Drag Dr-17 wheels too  much for the front stock 510 struts? They are 15x7 and I'm running spacers too but the tire rubs on the strut. Can this be fixed with an alignment or am I out of luck?