1983 Datsun 720 Kingcab

nsackett

hey all, i'm fairly new to ratsun, this is my first, of hopefully many, builds that i'm posting online.
here's a link to my Tumblr where i regularly post pictures of it. For whatever reason, the computer i'm using isn't letting me upload pictures. >:(

http://chopcutrebuild.tumblr.com/
if you're a fellow tumbl-ee be my guest to follow me and keep track of my build.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an 83 KC as well. Looks like yours is a 4x4. (Lucky dog!) I've learned a LOT here. There's some really good people that freely share their knowledge!

i have already learned alot. from carburetor rebuild threads, to vacuum line deletion diagrams. Ratsun is in my opinion the best forum for learning anything about datsun/nissans. and yes, it is a 4WD, it's nice because almost every single 720 i've seen is either lowered, or the bed rotted off because it was so low so there's a flatbed on it. it's also got the auto locking hubs, which i've herd good and bad things about, but until it stops working, i'm just going to leave it.