GOONS check in

gokiburix

Wow love the prices, and extensiveness

Quality is quite good as well. Much better than datsunlandsocal at least. 

Also, I had heard the cargo area window seals,& the rear hatch Window seal were unobtainable.

They were NLA for a loooooooooong time, but Datsport started selling them about two years ago. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My '72 is back rolling again.......fresh L16. Guess I should do a write up :)

It was parked in '03 a victim of a cracked exh valve..

0128151213_zps0e2d5186.jpg

Anyone currently running, doing, or have done an 510 sedan IRS Swap in their wagon please PM me!

I'm picking up a 4 door parts car and am strongly considering this but would like to ask a couple questions. Thank you!

44A59349-DBDE-4812-A355-0D91396D63C1_zps

Do you want to go IRS because you're getting the 4 door? Or is there a grander plan?

Edit: next time I should finish reading the post before quoting... Jrock is in the midst of an IRS swap out of a 710 (I think it's a 710) and someone has a build for an IRS swapped goon (I think that Icehouse may have been a part of it) in the project thread. 

Double Edit: 

JRock's build: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/39556-projekt1972-wagon/?hl=%20irs%20%20goon The IRS comes in towards the end of the thread. 

Found this one, but don't know what happened to all of his pics: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56836-super-low-irs-wagon-build/page-6?hl=%20irs%20%20wagon

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone currently running, doing, or have done an 510 sedan IRS Swap in their wagon please PM me!

I'm picking up a 4 door parts car and am strongly considering this but would like to ask a couple questions. Thank you!

44A59349-DBDE-4812-A355-0D91396D63C1_zps

Love 13 & 14" Libre's with short fat tires. With the curved spokes and fat side walls they're like the Snooki of wheel and tire combo's

• 2 weeks later...

New guy here!  Im Eric (Evaded in Subie World), Picking up a 1970 510 Wagon or Im guessing GOON? Im new to Datsun.. its my first. Im a car guy at heart and love Cars in general. Im a huge Subaru guy and have been for the last 10 years. Ive always loved the 510 and am super happy to own one now! Ill post pics in a bit. My wagon is a barn find and had been sitting in a barn under a canvas tarp off the ground on stands for the last 20 years. Original owners, Not running and what I think is in amazing condition. Ill bring it home Hopefully Saturday. Glad to be here..  :thumbup: 

• Like 1