GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checking in.  Just bought this '69 wagon a couple weeks ago.  I have been wanting one forever and finally came across a pretty clean one.  

IMG_20140822_092403_zpsfb894814.jpg

Anyone know what kind of wheels these are?  I actually kind of like them.

Look like Appliance Dia-Mags. When you google them, the first set that shows up shouldn't give you an idea of price. They are a little skewed. Good sets sell for 3-500 from my findings. I just picked some up for a very fair price recently myself. 14x6 0 offset seems to be the common (only?) 4 lug size.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first time poster.  I haven't been able to touch my car in over a year after moving to California.  Sure do miss the goon.  Nothing special, just a beat up old field find that was last registered in the early 80's.  Motor was toast so I put in a fresh 1.8 w/ header and a 5 speed.  Coil overs up front and removed a leaf, blocked and added air shocks out back.  Custom 16 gallon tank in the stock location and tunneled for drive line clearance.  Would like the get the interior done some day and find a gas cap! 

20130915_194503_zps4f45517c.jpg

• Like 4