GOONS check in

gokiburix

Well speakin of goons what it up with all that rubber mounting on the rear springs no wonder why these things feel like a bucket of mud on the road?

haha then you would like my set up.

Roadster comp rear leafs and solid front mount.

frontleafmount1r.jpg

frontleafmountr.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya man that's exactly what I'm gonna do also so I can ditch that wore out rubber stuff you have or know anyone with another set of them springs they wanna part with? I sure would like to ditch those stockers you got a vg30 in that goon boy do I got questions for you LOL!

Ill try to get better pics later but got it from an old japanese man it was sitting for 10 years I put 240z struts with adjustable coil overs new brakes old ones were frozen ,motor is stock all but the 32/36 and a dizzy dist put the weld rodlites on it for the old school look with skinnys on the front and wides in the back In going to drop the rear a little in Hawaii its hard to get wagoon parts so it will take a while to get it done Aloha Goons, also let me know when the stickers will be available I know of 3 goons on the island

So have we come to a final decision on the stickers?

Between concept 03 and 05, which is the favorite? (this is in case I can only have one made) If its affordable, I will have both made.

I will let you all know the prices as soon as I know.

What colors would you like to see? I'm thinking black or white...but red, green, blue or even yellow would be kinda cool depending on the color of your wagons...but you cant go wrong with black or white, ya know?

Also, I'm thinking the stickers will be 3" and/or 5". Any bigger would be riduculous...unless concept 05 is made into a banner type to go across the windshield visor (but I doubt any one would want to do that). Hence, "ridiculous". haha

Any input would be good.

-goki

I love this car and hate it at the same time...

Its looks evil, although ugly as hell, but I love the idea of what the guy in the Z06 would be thinking with this thing coming up behind him... passing him... and then leaving him behind like he was the one driving the datgoon, on the other hand with traffic these days when will that ever happen. :fu:

BTW for those who don't know already... can't imagine many who haven't already seen this car... its got a heavily "massaged" supra turbo motor

Wicked Hybrid Goon

Not mine

wicked-goon.jpg

I love this car and hate it at the same time...

Its looks evil, although ugly as hell, but I love the idea of what the guy in the Z06 would be thinking with this thing coming up behind him... passing him... and then leaving him behind like he was the one driving the datgoon, on the other hand with traffic these days when will that ever happen. :fu:

BTW for those who don't know already... can't imagine many who haven't already seen this car... its got a heavily "massaged" supra turbo motor

Looks Mad Max-ish

Thanks for the input! I will start getting quotes ;)

I have a guy here in town that does all my graphics. Let me know if I can help. I would love a red one. And yea it was good to meet you too.

I have some cash for ya, And I found that wheel also. Might be a couple of weeks for the wheel. Call me.:D