GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The blue wagon with blue interior was on Craigslist for $3000.. dont know about the rest.

I think that is about the going rate for a very clean wagon. Hard to get much more than that. People have slowly started to enjoy the wagon instead of just the 2dr and 4dr.

This thread is great, got me interested in getting my wagon running agian.

I said the same thing "HOLY SHIT!" At least we all know where we can go for goon parts!

I'm loving the brain storming...I'll whips something up soon...been busy at work :(

I hate to brag...but I only paid $1700 for my goon...I haggled from the $2200 listed price. :D

I said the same thing "HOLY SHIT!" At least we all know where we can go for goon parts!

I'm loving the brain storming...I'll whips something up soon...been busy at work :(

I hate to brag...but I only paid $1700 for my goon...I haggled from the $2200 listed price. :D

You dont wanna know what i paid...:D

Then you really don't want to know what I paid for mine....polar opposite and way on the other side of the spectrum.. guess I was too exited, but hey, Im happy.... I think:mellow::blink:

i'm picking up this goon tomorrow!

going to join my 4 door (which is currently non op waiting on a tow)

going to be 4 door sr20det for weekends

goon ca18det for DD :)

010104011607010407200806293093b69cd304478670007d80.jpg

01010001160901040320080629aaded649622ba279d20064a8.jpg

waiting on the motor and some paint

k1s9vm.jpg

a wee bit more than what i paid...15 years ago :lol:

must be the going price for a green 3rd owner goon.

my vote is towards 'goon squad' w/the bomber theme, or even the 'nickels and dimes goon squad'

could add a ratsun def to the wiki page "A group, frequently but not always vigilante in nature, usually run by less than savory government or labor figures."

Not all of us get that lucky mark. I only gave $400.00 for mine but dumped a shit load into it real fast. And the one I picked up last weekend, I won't tell how much,:eek: But I wanted it so it's mine.

^SO...where da pix at?

I'm sure all the so cal guys have seen the red one I just bought. It was at JCCS year before last. In a vendor booth. Was listed one time for 15K. But I'll Post some pics after this weekend.

Kool wagon pics...were taking over :D Say it aint so John...that wagon was so very clean !!! this one?

P1010102.jpg

P1010103.jpg

Damn Mark your good. :D That is the one. And no it's not a 68 it's a 7168. They took two wagons to make one. Its has all the 68 shit on it. Most people would never know the difference. But hang510 can't fool him.

the not really a '68 ??? (ala MK)

I can't tell with with those pictures.

What's the give away?

Maybe if I look at it in person.

Think it's original owner was Datsunlandsocal

Was selling for 10k last I saw it

I want that rare "wagon" badge on the side of the fender.

It's funny that Mike Kay went through all that trouble and work to make it a 68, and then puts a 70+ front valance on it.

Sure looks good anyway. One thing I remembered about that wagon was the area they cut and spliced the 68 to the 71 looked a little less than factory, ie up close you could tell something was done.

I wish mine was so clean!

Nice wagon none the less.

Now engine swap it! lol. jk

It's funny that Mike Kay went through all that trouble and work to make it a 68, and then puts a 70+ front valance on it.

Sure looks good anyway. One thing I remembered about that wagon was the area they cut and spliced the 68 to the 71 looked a little less than factory, ie up close you could tell something was done.

I wish mine was so clean!

Nice wagon none the less.

Now engine swap it! lol. jk

Yea he did alot of work for nothing.:( he took all the good stuff off the car. I guess he could not find a buyer for it, so he took all the good parts off and put them on a 68 2 door. What I have is a super clean roller. No motor,dash,bumpers,front seats,or wire harness, But he thru most of the stuff in the back end of it. IE bumpers dash and some emblems. most of the interrior is there and really sharp, I think i did well, i just have to pull some stuff off my goon. Like the motor trans and wires. Hope to have it done for JCCS, We shall see. Anybody want to come over and give me a hand with dash and motor swap?:rolleyes: