gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put my slot mags on finally :)

Now I need my driveshaft tunnel cut and front struts shortened. Anyone know someone that can do all that for me ?? I'm in SoCal and am trying to get it done ASAP.

dxh7yf.jpg

f0pxc3.jpg

zssj7.jpg

busta nut in the bay area region can easily ... and they have the tools to help u fix that hood ... 

The gas nozzle thing actually got covered just a couple of days ago oddly enough. Simplest solution is to just wait 5 seconds after you stop pumping before removing the nozzle. According to the other thread on this topic, that works every time.

• Like 2

no man....lol liquid comes out lol sometimes lots ill have to redo that area....shit man lol!

I know what you're talking about, you have to the gas nozzle at a downward angle. Holding the nozzle the whole time you're filling up to make sure none comes out. I too plasti dipped my wagon, I pretty much got it down to where I don't spill much, if any anymore. But I have re-plasti dipped the quarter panel where the gas has spilled.

• 1 month later...

Now that I got the back of the building cleaned up and a good motor where I can get a clutch set up and trans mated together I plan to clean up and see about getting my old goon back up and running.

600BCE38-E9ED-4B73-A349-1E1CF2EA3E21.jpg

36787E08-F6A5-49CC-99B4-1EAA662B0D91.jpg

Then lower it so looks like it used to.

2361ee0b-33df-4d31-a152-f2f0c6c63336.jpg

But for sure with some different rims and tires.

• Like 1