73 620 Driver Tie Rod complete - or tell me where to buy them...

73 620 Driver Tie Rod complete - or tell me where to buy them...I really need this junk to finish up my ka project, if someone has a tie rod please let me know or let me know where i could find one, thanks in advance.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucked out, tried O'reilley and they had the left one in stock and only at the store by my house. No one online had the left one but they don't have the right, and everyone carries that one. Mods please lock lock lock.

Problem was they only had the right side, somehow O'reilley happened to have the left one. Every place i check online had the right but not the left. It was like a god send that the part was at one store and it was a few miles from my house. I checked to make sure it fits, and it does. The only thing i'm NOT happy with is it has locking nuts and no cotter pin hole. I'm thinking i'll drill my own hole on the end and throw in a cotter pin just in case.

Oh..  They are the same for both sides. :lol:

Sorry :lol:

Ahh crap.....I read somewhere else on ratsun that they were not and kept looking for the drivers side, damn it!!!!! Now i'll get the other one as well......

double-facepalm1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.