Wtb datsun maxima oil pan.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also im looking for the parts for a Z31 ecu upgrade for a 280zxt, I need a 84 Z31 ECU, Harness, MAF, CAS.

Garrett Turbo T3/T40E 50 Trim .63A/R,

other random things im looking for:

38mm wastegate, BOV

Alternator

Fuel pump (stock of aftermarket)

Rising rate FPR

Do you have a build thread on this swap, I'd love to follow along.  Perhaps you would be kind enough to discuss it with me sometime.  If I keep my max I want a reasonable power upgrade.

Hitch, I do not have a build thread yet, I'm working on it though. I don't mind sharing the info I know, but to be honest I'm learning as I go with the help from my dad and a local shop in my area. Most of the info I get is from researching and reading, also this is my second maxi so I already know what not to do (I wasted alot of $ on my first one, lol) If you are thinking of going turbo read Maximum Boost by Corky Bell. It is an excellent book full of info. You should definitely keep your maxi though!!

If you haven't found a turbo, this is a good place to get one cheap: http://www.turbobricks.com/

There's always someone ditching their Garrett for a Mitsubishi.  I'm rusty on my figures, but (iirc) the 240 came with a 45/63 T3 (oil) and the 740 came with a 45/46 T3 (water and oil).  I had the latter, and loved the quick spool.  Then there's always the beastly 60 trim from the Foxbody, or the good old Holset.  Can find them over there much of the time, them folks are turbo crazy.

med_280z_010.jpg

i have one.... i have a external spot welded for the oil dipstick w the dipstick as well.... and its off a diesel max so it has a bigger capacity and is already has an oil return feed.

let me know if you still need it i can snap some pics

PM sent. Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.