Anyone interested in a 67 RL411 SSS?

draku

I could go on about why I have to get rid of the car I've owned the longest in my life but it basically is just out of survival.

Can post more pics, but here it is after being in storage for 3 years.

Was last running in 08.

dFQOj.png

older shot from when it ran

Dbk2n.jpg

I have both front and rear bumpers, 2 fronts actually. A 2nd oil pan, transmission and dash as well. Several other misc parts, pistons, camshaft, air intake.

It also has black and yellow original California plates, currently in Northern California.

ugh I hate this

$1750 obo - must be towed (head gasket must have blown, was smoking pretty bad - needs a rebuild for sure) - manual trans

Here it is: http://imgur.com/a/gloyw#0

Other parts: http://imgur.com/ZWl3ahttp://imgur.com/grwYp

Original dash is unmodified, I bought the one that is in there now just to cut open a larger area for a standard radio.

lowered the price

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre required to post a price on all FS ads. You can make it high and just put OBO, but you need a price. I would be that a list of all parts, more pictures, etc. would help the sale out a lot more... especially since you only have one post. It would be nice to get a feel for the car since we have no idea who you are and youre just coming here to dump your 411.

Don't scare a 411 guy away.... Just post a price.

Youre only saying that because you want to hoard all the 411s...

My apologies, I was looking for some rules on this, as well as some previous sale posts so I can help myself price it accordingly as I've been out of touch with the Datsun scene for several years.

Im sure that if you made some effort in the ad with a list of parts and pics (with a high "in the meantime" price) someone knowledgable can work with you for a rear price via pm.

20 bucks. Final offer! Lol

21 bucks. Final offer.

Thanks for the feedback, I saw this forum on Reddit and wanted to make sure it went to an enthusiast instead of some random person off craigslist, but it will go up on there next year if this doesn't work out. My 2dr DD has some electrical issues so we'll be selling it and the RL411 as we need a bigger family vehicle.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...