521 bench seat value.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this seat repaired, several broken springs, and reupholstered.  I spent more on the seat than the truck is is in. 

Seat.jpg

Ratsun people are not the most easy people to get a lot of money out of, but if your seat is really in  good condition, no broken springs, fresh upholstery, and matched a vehicle, I was putting it in, a few hundred dollars might not be too far out of line.

Dang I'd like to get one with the indentation in it... Need bad because of the swap pushed my shifter back almost a foot! I need one that will give me another two inches. Can you show us what two inches looks like Mr Big TAnker?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Damn that shit was funny. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

For a really nice used seat, is give $100-150 if I was looking.

I had this seat repaired, several broken springs, and reupholstered.  I spent more on the seat than the truck is is in. 

Seat.jpg

Ratsun people are not the most easy people to get a lot of money out of, but if your seat is really in  good condition, no broken springs, fresh upholstery, and matched a vehicle, I was putting it in, a few hundred dollars might not be too far out of line.

I amen that! Ratsun people seem to have very restricted budgets. If you spent more than the truck is worth, that is completely up to you. One of my co-workers was telling me that I should not spend $50 for good fenders for my 720. He believed that fenders are only worth $25.     I told him to get with the times. The 80's have come and gone. 
  • Like 1

For a really nice used seat, is give $100-150 if I was looking.

Seat.jpg

I amen that! Ratsun people seem to have very restricted budgets. If you spent more than the truck is worth, that is completely up to you. One of my co-workers was telling me that I should not spend $50 for good fenders for my 720. He believed that fenders are only worth $25.     I told him to get with the times. The 80's have come and gone. 

$25?? lol. yeah man he ain't buying cases of beer!

• 10 years later...
On 12/27/2012 at 7:34 PM, DanielC said:

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Daniel_521/RatsunDatsun/Seat.jpg

do you still have the seat im intrested