A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, unrelated, I had a book I bought from a UK company.  They addressed it to Tacoma, WA.  4 months and no book later I emailed them, they were sure they'd sent the book, but would send another no charge,  The new book showed up in 2 weeks.  A month later, I received the original, which had ended up in Western Australia  (WA).  Someone had hand-written (and circled it for good measure) "USA" on it at the Perth post office and sent it on its merry way, so that it finally made it's long-way-around trip to me.

One of mine, for some ungodly reason, used a blue silkscreen.  The rest are black.    I think it was the '78 Hatchback I scrapped.  I still have the plate, but it's in storage.  The above is a '78 Wagon.  '81 underhood plates are VERY different, have the transmission/axle ID and the VIN.

Got these last night off a movie called "See no evil hear no evil"  with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder

Oics for dial-up guys

fat510032.jpg

fat510031.jpg

And a vidya for the cable users.....

not original music but sound on tv was to low to catch anything but my breathing