A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for a rare axle... I may not even use it.

Brakes will be upgraded for sure, as will the suspension. I have z32 brakes for front and rear. S13 rear subframe and vlsd and I plan on putting s-chassis front lower control arms, struts and steering. It will make it really wide, but that's what flares are for.

Anyone got a glove box latch w trim I could buy, I will pay generously for one and some window cranks

I should have both, currently I am sitting in a waiting room before a surgery (a free one by the way, woohoo Canada baby) if you don't find any I can head to the storage unit in a couple weeks after recovery.

Anyone got a glove box latch w trim I could buy, I will pay generously for one and some window cranks

Do you need JUST the crank handles? Or the entire window regulator assembly? I have a set of 4 regulators and plenty of cranks. Will sell for a deal.... as I don't need them.

Pm me before mike tells me to make a classiifed ad. Lol

As far as prices go I am a reasonable person I'll see what all I have that you are after and then figure it out.

I will be in bed recovering for 2 weeks, so I won't be digging through boxes for a bit. I personaly would have the upholstery redone so if you have a seat frame its the same as that......But existing is hay free

well, I finally fixed my lack of tunes issue and did so without re-installing a head unit!

20150521_153444.jpg

the little black plastic motorcycle unit I ordered never did work. period. piece of junk right out of the box.

this unit was $34 shipped off eBay (it's now $32.99) and came with the critical 3.5mm to RCA jacks cord (MP3 to RCA Cable adapter) that connects your smart phone or iPod's ear bud port directly into the back of the amp. Most of the other amps that were advertised as iPod cable friendly do not come with the 3.5mm to RCA cable. I know a lot of folks prefer Bluetooth wireless to cords but I don't so I sought a set-up with cords. This unit is also shipped to you with conventional input wires if you choose to install it behind a head unit.

I mounted the unit on the factory plastic panel that sits in front of my A10's heat/AC unit. The amp's dimensions of 4"L X 3"W X 1 5/8"H certainly mean it is small enough to be hidden in any number of places but I liked the look of it so I mounted it in a visible location.

It installed very quickly and the sound is incredible! I have only two two six inch Sony Xplod speakers (that are at least five years old) in my wagon's rear cargo panels and this unit makes them thump and with very clear sound! There is a "gain" knob on the back of the unit that will give you all the extra sound you want just in case the volume control of your iPod or smart phone (which is the unit's primary volume control) doesn't crank the sound enough for you. There is also a "filter" switch on back with settings off "High", "Off" and "Low". I am running my in "Off" and it seems to give me the clearest sound.

The only negatives really are noticeable hum and pulses when you receive a cal or text but for the price and ease of installation it's a small price to pay. Also, there is no hum from the alternator to be heard when the vehicle is running!

It does not have a USB port either and know that's a deal killer for lots of folks.

A few reviews I read on this unit suggested it got overly warm but I had it playing for two hours in a parked car in the sun and it never got so hot that it became uncomfortable to the touch.

Here's a link to the ad from which I purchased mine. The guy ships super fast BTW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381218293926?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• Like 1

Nice are those 38's or Z 46 SU's? And those wheels do look great on there. I have them on my 71 too.  I thin they are my favorite stock Datsun alloy.

• Like 2