A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1978 Datsun 510 2 door | auto body parts | Prince George | Kijiji as much as i want to i know that i wont be making the 1800 km trip to pick this bad boy up, but i couldnt not share a coupe!! no motor or trans but who cares its a coupe 

wow thats sweet, it even has the fender emblems

In my world a sedan has for doors any thing with 2 is a coupe and the orange is a fastback lol

You don't live in the same world Nissan did then...   :rofl:

I'm just telling you what Nissan called them. Not my terms.  :thumbup:

Almost every car Nissan built in the 70s/80s came in both a 2dr sedan and 2dr coupe. 

In my world a sedan has four doors any thing with 2 is a two door and the orange one is a hardtop (or two door hard top) lol

Anything that nice should be saved. Wire the guy the scrap price and go get it this summer.

any one here have a fuse box cover they could sell me or at least give me a chart of what each fuse is, i have an automatic if that makes a difference

20A         15A

10A         15A

10A         15A

15A         10A

bottom

Does the fuse box show what the fuses are for? Or does it just give the amperage for each one cause I'd like to know which one is for what system

oops actually i read it wrong so heres a picture that i should have posted in the first place. My car was an automagic

IMG_2781_zpsvarxiord.jpg

He had 300 on his ad I didn't even talk about money until I see what all I am grabbing from his parts pile. Lol as far as what's going in it I have no idea yet, but my son says the first thing we should give it is a roll cage.

OK I am posting so I can get to the last page on A10s unite.

Well, I was going to sell the wagon, but something landed in my lap. I will be taking possession of a wrecked 240sx with a SR20DET. No plans set in stone but initially I am thinking of taking everything from the wreck and making a full modern turbo, air conditioned, old man cruiser.

Goodbye fairly rare rear axle :/

We've seen aftermath of the last swapped A10

Lol. 

I'd highly advise anyone out there who plans on swapping an A10 to heavily focus on suspension and brake upgrades. I can't stress enough how easy it is to make something go fast, but it's a lot of work to make it handle well and stop fast.........

......ask me how I know.

• Like 2